The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, Done the white, traditional & Italian (essentially more herbs) but never fried.. Another coating/batter??

Fruit??
Have you every fried/toasted ravioli? Just mini lasagna squares...you deep or shallow fry...egg wash, flour, bread crumbs (homemade)...just the regular...I do a quick freeze first...
Dipping sauces on the side...perfect if you're having the gkids over;)

What's a good online deal you've found? Dean and Tyler harness/leash bundle guess where?...
They're awesome...I get every...single...one... on sale...lol;)

Morning all. Brake time. My pedal has been getting lower and lower in my truck. So we pulled one drum off last night and the rear shoes are almost down to metal. Drum is ok. So tonight we will be putting new pads and shoes on. Oh these are the original rear brake pads. I only got 96,000 out of them. Think I'll send Dodge a nasty letter. LOL

Morning all. Brake time. My pedal has been getting lower and lower in my truck. So we pulled one drum off last night and the rear shoes are almost down to metal. Drum is ok. So tonight we will be putting new pads and shoes on. Oh these are the original rear brake pads. I only got 96,000 out of them. Think I'll send Dodge a nasty letter. LOL

Mornin' Grump, and all.
Hope you have the drum brake spring tool, it's a bitch without one!

Edited to add:

And don't forget to check the brake lines and cylinders.

Mornin' Grump, and all.
Hope you have the drum brake spring tool, it's a bitch without one!

Edited to add:

And don't forget to check the brake lines and cylinders.

Yep got one along with a caliper compressor. Always this isn't my first rodeo my friend. Did my first brake job at 16 along with my first engine rebuild. Which I screwed up. I forgot to clean the carbon out of the piston ring groves engine was so tight it wouldn't turn. Took it back down cleaned groves put back together installed and it ran like a top.

Have you every fried/toasted ravioli? Just mini lasagna squares...you deep or shallow fry...egg wash, flour, bread crumbs (homemade)...just the regular...I do a quick freeze first...
Dipping sauces on the side...perfect if you're having the gkids over;)

Not fried ravioli but it sounds tasty..

Sounds interesting, will check it out, thnx

You bet thanks, they sell it @ my store.. Making it would be above my skill set.......:)
You sound pretty capable to me;) But.... It's not hard to find very decent fresh pasta/sauces, these days, so...;)

sox sander groans...:mad: Mason, take that shit off there you dirty, dusty, dried donky dick of a dude....

Only thing I do, kinda like that is won tons, get the wraps etc, I guess that is kinda like that...

sox sander groans...:mad: Mason, take that shit off there you dirty, dusty, dried donky dick of a dude....

Only thing I do, kinda like that is won tons, get the wraps etc, I guess that is kinda like that...
Yes indeed...see, I knew you had skills...(You can buy fresh pasta sheets several places here....use cookie cutters;)
Or use wonton wrappers;)

Morning all. We worked on the rear brakes on my truck last night when my nephew got off work just about done when we realized the self adjuster needs to be replaced and it was getting dark so we will finish this evening. The front disc will only take about 30 min to do. God I love disc brakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back