The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some excellent deals in the Amazon warehouse this morning...one of my favorite places to shop...;)

How does that work??
In the pull down menu for the search bar on the main page, there's Amazon Warehouse....you can find just about anything you're looking for if you can deal with a torn box-like their scratch and dent store...I check every morning, because the inventory changes daily...and shop Way too much....lol;)
(If you buy in bulk for any reason, you can save big bucks....We supply our Booster Clubs with paper products for a fraction of the price....)

In the pull down menu for the search bar on the main page, there's Amazon Warehouse....you can find just about anything you're looking for if you can deal with a torn box-like their scratch and dent store...I check every morning, because the inventory changes daily...and shop Way too much....lol;)
(If you buy in bulk for any reason, you can save big bucks....We supply our Booster Clubs with paper products for a fraction of the price....)

Cool.. But what about freight?? Do you have one local you can pick up @??

Cool.. But what about freight?? Do you have one local you can pick up @??
We do have a pickup store just miles away on campus, but Shipping is free...anywhere it needs to be sent;) I do have Prime...which pays for itself many times over....just for the dog food alone;) lol

We do have a pickup store just miles away on campus, but Shipping is free...anywhere it needs to be sent;) I do have Prime...which pays for itself many times over....just for the dog food alone;) lol
OK, cool, that is different than what I was thinking......

Amazon & others sell containers, cases etc @ a set value & you essentially purchase it blind-knowing most of the content, but not really the quality or condition inside.. W/ Amazons huge centers (closet one to me is Las Vegas I think) you can go pick it up avoiding huge shipment costs..

I seen youtubes of ppl doing it, & as you'd expect some are happy & make a few bucks, others not so much..

OK, cool, that is different than what I was thinking......

Amazon & others sell containers, cases etc @ a set value & you essentially purchase it blind-knowing most of the content, but not really the quality or condition inside.. W/ Amazons huge centers (closet one to me is Las Vegas I think) you can go pick it up avoiding huge shipment costs..

I seen youtubes of ppl doing it, & as you'd expect some are happy & make a few bucks, others not so much..
No, I'm not buying pallets...this warehouse is just "regular" shopping;) Bulk meaning 500 plates, not 500,000;)
I'd give that a try if they offer something like that locally...I'll check into it...I can find a home for everything and anything
Nothing would go to waste...plus it sounds like it would be fun just to go through everything;)

No, I'm not buying pallets...this warehouse is just "regular" shopping;) Bulk meaning 500 plates, not 500,000;)
I'd give that a try if they offer something like that locally...I'll check into it...I can find a home for everything and anything
Nothing would go to waste...plus it sounds like it would be fun just to go through everything;)

I was thinking about getting into it w/ my kids, they like that kinda thing, just to have something we could all do together but it just got to complicated-mostly because of transportation costs...

We are fairly close to the bay area but all the big places are in la, las vegas & back east so it wasn't worth it.. The folks in those towns have a good opportunity if they take advantage of it..

I was thinking about getting into it w/ my kids, they like that kinda thing, just to have something we could all do together but it just got to complicated-mostly because of transportation costs...

We are fairly close to the bay area but all the big places are in la, las vegas & back east so it wasn't worth it.. The folks in those towns have a good opportunity if they take advantage of it..
Turns out there are several "pallet/wholesale places" locally...going to check them out...:) Looks like a adventure;)

Good morning. Looks like our 50 inch LED HD TV is going. All of a sudden in the bottom left corner is a black dot or circle. The good thing is they are really cheap now.

Good morning. Looks like our 50 inch LED HD TV is going. All of a sudden in the bottom left corner is a black dot or circle. The good thing is they are really cheap now.
Super cheap...but it's not gone quite yet...it's always something isn't it?;(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back