The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my new replacement lawn tractor just now. The delivery people didn't have any paperwork to pickup the broke one. I have a call in to Lowes wouldn't it be funny if they didn't come get the bad one and I have two for the price of one? LOL As if that will ever happen.

Got my new replacement lawn tractor just now. The delivery people didn't have any paperwork to pickup the broke one. I have a call in to Lowes wouldn't it be funny if they didn't come get the bad one and I have two for the price of one? LOL As if that will ever happen.
Just make sure you don't get charged for both...;)

Honest man like you will follow up & insist they take back their broken tractor, & if they don't someone is prb gonna get a great deal on it.:)

KETO diet is the easiest way to lose weight,I ever found.And I didn't get on it to lose weight,but to get my blood sugar numbers down from high normal.

Honest man like you will follow up & insist they take back their broken tractor, & if they don't someone is prb gonna get a great deal on it.:)

Bill only good things to say about the John Deere E100. I beat hell out of it yesterday and it took everything I threw at it. I even hit a tree root I didn't see and killed the engine plus I had to use my truck to pull it off the root and it cranked right back up and went on mowing.

Good morning, nice to have a cut front yard now to tackle the back I wonder why unexpected things will happen in the jungle.

Good morning, nice to have a cut front yard now to tackle the back I wonder why unexpected things will happen in the jungle.

Hope you don't run over that hyena pack back there. lol

It's been pretty dry here this summer. Mr. Owl has only had to cut the grass twice.

Not worried about that it's the Ape's Semi hiding that worries me. LOL

:laugh:

EWdGEgs.jpg

Bill only good things to say about the John Deere E100. I beat hell out of it yesterday and it took everything I threw at it. I even hit a tree root I didn't see and killed the engine plus I had to use my truck to pull it off the root and it cranked right back up and went on mowing.

Wow, what kinda drive??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back