The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh thanks for throwing cold water on my victory. :laugh:

I have done many a battle, I know.......

I hve been doing ok keeping my neighbors crab grass out of the garden but a couple years ago I got 8 bails of fairly rotted hay/which turned out to be mostly field weeds, including some noxious thistle, velvet leaf & pig weed also known as red root, pink root amaranth..

You aint giving up...??

I roll (every 2 years) aerate twice then weed & feed every spring and fall. I spray for bugs too. And spiders, those damn things are everywhere and hard to keep up with as well. I just killed a big one with a good blast of carburetor cleaner yesterday.

Nah, I've always kept my yard looking good, I'm not giving up.

I roll (every 2 years) aerate twice then weed & feed every spring and fall. I spray for bugs too. And spiders, those damn things are everywhere and hard to keep up with as well. I just killed a big one with a good blast of carburetor cleaner yesterday.

Nah, I've always kept my yard looking good, I'm not giving up.

lol, That is good stuff, works great on weeds on the walk way & I used some on a brand new pair of hiking pants, first time I wore them I sat on a treated post w/ that sticky tar..... Sprayed it on, rubbed it a few mins & took most of it out-repeat a couple times, like new, no stain or wear.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back