The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
My cousin is into those ultralights with the parachute. He and a few of his friends travel all over the country to conventions and get-togethers. He won best engineered at a big one in Texas a few years back. He flies around here, I see him buzzing around occasionally.

One plus besides cost is as far as I know you don't need a pilots license.

Morning Top. I found the best stuff for getting rust stains off almost anything. My well I use to water my lawn is heavy in iron and stained the brick, shutters, and front door. This stuff took it right off with minimal rubbing. I have since put a 50 micron filter on the well which appears to have fixed the problem. Because of rule 6 I can't post the name but you can PM me.

Will do:)

Almost beat me too it;)
How's it going?

Not too bad. Have good and bad days. Cut seems to be healing well, but still pain in the stomach. Been steering clear of the pain meds as much as possible, but sometimes it becomes overwhelming.
All in all, I can't complain, it's just gonna take awhile until it heals completely.

Not too bad. Have good and bad days. Cut seems to be healing well, but still pain in the stomach. Been steering clear of the pain meds as much as possible, but sometimes it becomes overwhelming.
All in all, I can't complain, it's just gonna take awhile until it heals completely.
Glad to hear things are progressing....think car season 2020;)

Translation: I love being babied by my girlfriend. :cool:

Morning Top. I found the best stuff for getting rust stains off almost anything. My well I use to water my lawn is heavy in iron and stained the brick, shutters, and front door. This stuff took it right off with minimal rubbing. I have since put a 50 micron filter on the well which appears to have fixed the problem. Because of rule 6 I can't post the name but you can PM me.
Got it..thanks~

Good morning. I got a bunch of calls yesterday and every one ATT showed it as a scam call. The bitch is you can't block them as they keep changing numbers.

Good morning. I got a bunch of calls yesterday and every one ATT showed it as a scam call. The bitch is you can't block them as they keep changing numbers.

If I don't recognize the number, I just cancel/dismiss it....then block it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back