The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my phone I get a message telemarketer or spam alert. I let all other calls I don't recognize go to voice mail to see if they leave a message.
I don't get the alert ...If they don't want to identify who they are they don't even need to leave a message...lol
If they have my number and need to talk with me, they can message....

I don't get the alert ...If they don't want to identify who they are they don't even need to leave a message...lol
If they have my number and need to talk with me, they can message....

I don't have every doctors office BM'd plus they have different numbers. Telemarketers rarely leave a message so I don't miss the calls I need to take.

Good mornin' TOP, and everyone :)

Looks like it's gonna be another nice day today. Sunny and in the mid 60's. Gotta love this "global warming" :cool:
I know...similar weather here....but it's 47 now...rain for the next two days, then back to fall on the first...
Gee I was so hoping for no rain on Halloween, but it's not looking good;(
We will still get so many kids...

Yeah, it's supposed to hit 70 tomorrow and yes, rain on Halloween, then colder (low 50's) after that and into the weekend.
It was in the upper 60's yesterday and very nice, the GF said she looked in the garage to see if I had my car out before
she parked in front of the garage door. I really thought hard about getting it out, but I didn't. I felt pretty good yesterday,
if I feel as good today, I just might get it out for the last time this year.

I don't get kids out here, I'd say in the 31 years I've lived here, I doubt I've had more than 5.
I did buy 3 lbs. of Mallow Cups though, just in case (actually, I bought them for the GF, she loves them!) and 2 lbs. of cherry licorice for me.

Yeah, it's supposed to hit 70 tomorrow and yes, rain on Halloween, then colder (low 50's) after that and into the weekend.
It was in the upper 60's yesterday and very nice, the GF said she looked in the garage to see if I had my car out before
she parked in front of the garage door. I really thought hard about getting it out, but I didn't. I felt pretty good yesterday,
if I feel as good today, I just might get it out for the last time this year.

I don't get kids out here, I'd say in the 31 years I've lived here, I doubt I've had more than 5.
I did buy 3 lbs. of Mallow Cups though, just in case (actually, I bought them for the GF, she loves them!) and 2 lbs. of cherry licorice for me.
We get a bunch...neighborhood and those who drop by from beyond;) We make buckeyes for the neighbors...candy bay-chips for the rest...
Or, they can take some Halloween pencils...I'm always happily surprised how many kids choose the pencils... (if they take the pencils, I give them the candy anyway...lol)

I love some mallo cups (get the GF to make some homemade ones next time she does her candy thing-yum...)...and Twizzlers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back