The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Top up and at it early as usual. How many hours do you sleep?
I've been getting up early pretty much my entire life....every ...single...day....for one reason or another;) These days the last dog walk is 9:30 ish...So, I guess about 6 hours...
The best time of day to get stuff done is before noon...I love to grocery shop super early...best deals and lovely quiet;)

I've been getting up early pretty much my entire life....every ...single...day....for one reason or another;) These days the last dog walk is 9:30 ish...So, I guess about 6 hours...
The best time of day to get stuff done is before noon...I love to grocery shop super early...best deals and lovely quiet;)

My entire working life I would go to bed a 11PM and up at 5 AM but since I retired I go to bed at 9 PM and get up 5:30/6 AM

My entire working life I would go to bed a 11PM and up at 5 AM but since I retired I go to bed at 9 PM and get up 5:30/6 AM
You're lucky to be able to "sleep in"...lol;) I was usually the first one at school....being close helped, but I had lots to do before the kids got there...
When lessons are individualized, there's so much to do in order to get a good start to each day;)

Morning Top. It's colder down here than at home. But the high here will be 77. Today is the annual mini family reunion, just our family and my brides family.
How nice-have a wonderful day;)
I'd take that high...it's 22 here;) The winter gear is officially out and in use!!

How beautiful! I meant to ask you how the trip went.
It was so much fun! The people of Belize love their tourist. I swam with nurse sharks, sailed on a catamaran, traveled by golf cart on cobbled roads, drank rum punch, smoked the local ganja, ate fresh fruit and fish! First vacation I lost instead of gained weight! We will definitely go back. My grandsons were wonderful travelers! Thanks for asking.

The wedding was beautiful, my daughter planned it, she did an amazing job and Ramone’s the venue was fabulous!

I also discovered Pupusas! The lady handmade them right in front of us, they are so yummy!

What is that?

It sounds like a fantastic place! If I can ever pry Mr. Owl out of the cold and frozen North, maybe we can visit there someday as well. I guess you stayed in a resort, rather than going there via cruise ship?

What is that?

It sounds like a fantastic place! If I can ever pry Mr. Owl out of the cold and frozen North, maybe we can visit there someday as well. I guess you stayed in a resort, rather than going there via cruise ship?
Yes, Ramone’s, Tiki hits! It was so cute!

It’s a cornmeal flatbread stuffed with meat and cheese!

What is that?

Yes, Ramone’s, Tiki huts! It was so cute!

It’s a cornmeal flatbread stuffed with meat and cheese!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back