The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning;)

Good Morning TOP, and everyone :)

Baking is done. 1400+ cookies, 6 lbs. of peanut butter fudge, 2 large containers of haystacks and 5 lbs. of carameletties. I think I'm gonna gain a few pounds come New Years!!

Good Morning TOP, and everyone :)

Baking is done. 1400+ cookies, 6 lbs. of peanut butter fudge, 2 large containers of haystacks and 5 lbs. of carameletties. I think I'm gonna gain a few pounds come New Years!!
She's amazing;) I know just how much work that is, especially in a home kitchen....A few sweet pounds will look good on you... We haven't started yet...school's out, but the Christmas/Hanukah events aren't quite over yet;)

She's amazing;) I know just how much work that is, especially in a home kitchen....A few sweet pounds will look good on you... We haven't started yet...school's out, but the Christmas/Hanukah events aren't quite over yet;)

I had to lose some weight a few years ago, I was getting too fat so I lost 65 lbs. I'd like to lose 10 more, but Christmas time makes that rather difficult!

I had to lose some weight a few years ago, I was getting too fat so I lost 65 lbs. I'd like to lose 10 more, but Christmas time makes that rather difficult!

Wow, that's quite an accomplishment...I think you should put of the Ten more until spring...;)

Good morning. We are getting to old to drive 5 1/2 hrs., party the next day and drive 5 1/2 hrs. the following day. Man were we beat when we got home.

Good on you I need to lose a bunch but limited mobility puts a damper on that.

That is a long trip...glad you're home safely....

It was a nice trip except for all the construction in Orlando with the exits that the GPS says to take closed because of the road work coupled with hitting at the height of rush hour.

It was a nice trip except for all the construction in Orlando with the exits that the GPS says to take closed because of the road work coupled with hitting at the height of rush hour.

Don't you just love that? Not.

My middle daughter and her hubby are spending Christmas down your way. They're going to stay at Treasure Island which she said is near Tampa-St. Pete. Looks like a nice (but touristy) place. Do you know anything about it? Any tips on things to do there?

Of course;) lol...I just updated everyone's navigation systems....there's lots of road trips happening soon...hoping that will help...

Don't you just love that? Not.

My middle daughter and her hubby are spending Christmas down your way. They're going to stay at Treasure Island which she said is near Tampa-St. Pete. Looks like a nice (but touristy) place. Do you know anything about it? Any tips on things to do there?

Oh it's touristy but there are a ton of things to do in St. Pete and Tampa. I highly urge them to go to Ybor City in Tampa it has some of the best Cuban restaurants and shopping. When I was a teen growing up in Tampa I always took my special dates to Ybor City to dine. I think they would enjoy it. Here is a link to look at.
https://www.visittampabay.com/ybor....xneOPKtlKwEKpcyT_jcTpx3PbujJkyBAaArX6EALw_wcB

Had the wrong URL

Last edited:
Oh it's touristy but there are a ton of things to do in St. Pete and Tampa. I highly urge them to go to Ybor City in Tampa it has some of the best Cuban restaurants and shopping. When I was a teen growing up in Tampa I always took my special dates to Ybor City to dine. I think they would enjoy it. Here is a link to look at.
https://www.visittampabay.com/ybor....xneOPKtlKwEKpcyT_jcTpx3PbujJkyBAaArX6EALw_wcB

Had the wrong URL

Thanks! She's definitely a foodie and enjoys trying new and esp. exotic things. I'll send her your link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back