The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one of these. It works good.

th

Ha! Ya beat me to it. :D

Oh shit. What's going on with your car?

The clutch master and slave cylinders took a crap. I have no clutch at all. I have to find a lowboy rollback to take it to friend's shop when he gets the time to work on it. I think the valve seals are shot on the motor too. And emergency brake doesn't work (that's gonna be an expensive fix).

The clutch master and slave cylinders took a crap. I have no clutch at all. I have to find a lowboy rollback to take it to friend's shop when he gets the time to work on it. I think the valve seals are shot on the motor too. And emergency brake doesn't work (that's gonna be an expensive fix).

Damn. It's good that you have someone who can work on it so you don't have to take it to a (lots more expensive) shop. I'm sorry, RB.

Our SS comes on the 3rd Wed of the month. My military retirement comes on the 1st. Life is good.

SS issues disability checks on the third of the month. My SS comes on the 2nd Wed. of each month. One of our local grocery stores offers a 15% senior discount on Wednesdays, no doubt to entice us codgers to shop that day. You have to be 55 and up. Heh, this is funny. I asked Mr. Owl to stop by there one day after the gym to pick up something for me that only they carry. He came home outraged that they took 15% off his tab w/o asking for his store rewards card. He said he'll never go there again because they think he's old. lol

SS issues disability checks on the third of the month. My SS comes on the 2nd Wed. of each month. One of our local grocery stores offers a 15% senior discount on Wednesdays, no doubt to entice us codgers to shop that day. You have to be 55 and up. Heh, this is funny. I asked Mr. Owl to stop by there one day after the gym to pick up something for me that only they carry. He came home outraged that they took 15% off his tab w/o asking for his store rewards card. He said he'll never go there again because they think he's old. lol

I'm not on Disability and many friends are the same,we all get our SS on 3rd of the month.
It's not a Disability only situation.

I'm not on Disability and many friends are the same,we all get our SS on 3rd of the month.
It's not a Disability only situation.

Ah, okay. My late husband always got his disability check on the 3rd so I wrongly assumed that date belonged to all recipients.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back