The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I hurt my damn shoulder and the bitch is I don't know how I did it.

Oh man. I'm so sorry. Have you been icing it since you got up? In a pinch you can use a bag of frozen veggies as an ice pack to mold around the injured area. Has this happened before with the same joint?

Oh man. I'm so sorry. Have you been icing it since you got up? In a pinch you can use a bag of frozen veggies as an ice pack to mold around the injured area. Has this happened before with the same joint?

I put voltaren gel on it and took 800 mg of IBprofen. feels ok minor twinge when I move just right.

My brain says I can do anything I could do when I was 40! My body says oh yea I'll show you!

I put voltaren gel on it and took 800 mg of IBprofen. feels ok minor twinge when I move just right.

My brain says I can do anything I could do when I was 40! My body says oh yea I'll show you!

LOL! Et tu, Brute?

I messed my right shoulder up (biceps tendon) doing archery a couple of years ago. What helps when it's acting the fool again is the ibuprofen, gentle stretching, and some rotator cuff exercises. You can find some ideas on Youtube. If we strengthen the musculature of the shoulder it helps support the muscle(s) that are causing the problems and tends to reduce reoccurrence.

https://www.healthline.com/health/rotator-cuff-injury-stretches

Morning Top. Boy does that Voltaren gel work. Used it a couple of times yesterday and the pain is gone.
That's great! I'll look for it next time I go to the store...sounds like a good thing to have on hand...
I make CBD creams...I swear by those;) Just something to keep in mind... If you ever decide to try it or the oil don't buy it in the marketplace...way overpriced...
Glad you're feeling better! What's on tap for today? Anything fun?

That's great! I'll look for it next time I go to the store...sounds like a good thing to have on hand...
I make CBD creams...I swear by those;) Just something to keep in mind... If you ever decide to try it or the oil don't buy it in the marketplace...way overpriced...
Glad you're feeling better! What's on tap for today? Anything fun?

I have the Rx version don't know if it is OTC also. Change the heat/AC filter 1 min. Mow the lawn that's it. Got my trailer all fixed up (lights, new sides and tailgate) just need a tag that got lost the last time I loaned it out.

I have the Rx version don't know if it is OTC also. Change the heat/AC filter 1 min. Mow the lawn that's it. Got my trailer all fixed up (lights, new sides and tailgate) just need a tag that got lost the last time I loaned it out.
I think it is available OTC...I'll look and let you know...take it easy....don't overdo on the lawn...Glad you mentioned the furnace filter... going to to do that right now;)
Do people ever respect things when they borrow them?

I think it is available OTC...I'll look and let you know...take it easy....don't overdo on the lawn...Glad you mentioned the furnace filter... going to to do that right now;)
Do people ever respect things when they borrow them?

Not if it's a utility trailer. I don't know how many tail lights I have had to replace. It's to the point now that if you want to use my trailer I tell them anything broken you replace. The good thing is trailer lights are cheap.

Any word on when you'll be transporting the car? Spring's coming...get her ready:)

I talked to my buddy on Fri. He said probably 2 weeks, he has a '56 Chevy on his lift now and a Jaguar with transmission problems going on it next. We did discuss doing it in my garage, but the lack of room, jacking it high enough and heat are the issues. I need to build a 3 car garage with a lift (although I don't see that happening anytime soon)!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back