The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this:
"Better to be annoyingly positive and optimistic rather than destructively negative and hateful"....
Yepyep;)

A good trait; when will you start? :laugh:

Oh right. Nice thread. Here, have a present.

PMe3mI0.png

I know, right? My air was running yesterday. It's supposed to be in the high 70s/80-ish here all through the week. It's windy and pleasant. I could take this weather year round.

I would like it better with less wind but alas that is the price one pays when all the trees are gone.

I know, right? My air was running yesterday. It's supposed to be in the high 70s/80-ish here all through the week. It's windy and pleasant. I could take this weather year round.

I would die. lol

Mr. Owl wants to go to FL next January or February for a week or so. We're looking at places on the Gulf side, maybe Anna Maria Island or somewhere near Tampa-St. Pete. What is the weather typically like then? A lot of rain? Lot of sun? Warm enough to swim in the ocean? Do the trees still have leaves on them, and flowers are blooming?

I would die. lol

Mr. Owl wants to go to FL next January or February for a week or so. We're looking at places on the Gulf side, maybe Anna Maria Island or somewhere near Tampa-St. Pete. What is the weather typically like then? A lot of rain? Lot of sun? Warm enough to swim in the ocean? Do the trees still have leaves on them, and flowers are blooming?

You might as well bunk at EE's!:cool:

I would die. lol

This is unusual. Normally Jan and Feb are pretty cold, the coldest months in the year, at least in N. Florida. Further South, it is much warmer, that I am sure of but have never lived on the West coast of FL. If you go to the Keys or Miami in Jan/Feb, the weather will be much warmer.

You should move here, you'd love it.

This is unusual. Normally Jan and Feb are pretty cold, the coldest months in the year, at least in N. Florida. Further South, it is much warmer, that I am sure of but have never lived on the West coast of FL. If you go to the Keys or Miami in Jan/Feb, the weather will be much warmer.

You should move here, you'd love it.

No thanks, I would die in the first week. I have no heat tolerance at all. That's why we left STL -- too hot from late April through mid-October. There's a couple of nice weeks when the trees turn color, then it's brown, dreary, and wet until March. Nope. I didn't retire to sit indoors for months at a time because it's too frakkin' hot out! At least when it's cold you can put on more stuff. The cops get angry if you take off too much. lol

FL is a wonderful place to go in the cooler months, esp. if you're escaping the Frost Giants up north. I've been twice, in early May. Absolutely beautiful! Warm but not horribly so exc. in mid-afternoon some days. That's when you go swimming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back