the great kathy/ runyon controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I am not worried either. Well, there is Tiana...you know how sneaky she can be. ;)

Yeah I remember when her and Rob pretended to be mad at each other I was bent out of shape trying to tell her bF that rob was gay and did not want to steal her away.

Yeah I remember when her and Rob pretended to be mad at each other I was bent out of shape trying to tell her bF that rob was gay and did not want to steal her away.

OT: you're so gullible desh. :)

I knew that was bullsh*t from the first post. :cool:

The pm exchange between me and kathy was made puplic and I thought I should lay it all out for anyone who had expressed interest here.

Let's please keep the facts straight here for all to see. YOU provoked the entire drama by writing in a thread that "Kathianne told me to leave this site in PM". Kathianne was CC'n me on all correspondences, NOT BCC, and I already knew what transpired. SHE DID NOT tell you to leave the site. You then came here and told Damocles aka No1tovote4 that you were not only told to leave my site, but that she threatened to send "Cons" over here if you didn't. These were both blatant lies. You expressed permission to get to the bottom of it so long as Kathianne gave her permission. I sent Kathianne a PM and she gave me said permission. At that point, the PM's were posted WITH EVERYONE acknowledging it trying to get to the root of the problem. The PM's showed that she NEVER told you to leave the site and NEVER claimed to be sending "Cons" to this site. You later claimed your PM's were deleted because she asked you to do so, which you also lied about.

Desh, I'm tired of your mocking all. If you do not cease and desist, I will make them aware of the other site and your ability to think somewhat cogently.

Darla dropped out of this for a reason, I'd like to think for good reasons, but...
You replied with:

I am doing my thing discussing over there and out of the blue Runyon/kathy pms me this one.

To fill you in a little care4all was John Doe over there and Runyon seemed to think Darla was also the same person. Care /John Doe has recently told the site she was leaving.

I Knew nothing about why Care was leaving the site when I recieved this.

I took it as a threat and called it so and said that Runyon was telling me to leave or she would sick her minnions on this site like she had done and had worked with Care/John doe/ Darla.

The site cons have now desided Im a liar.

Who lied ?

what do you think if you care to add your two cents?

Kathianne admitted that she mistook one member for another, but still never told you to leave, and still never threatened this board in any way whatsoever.

I'll tell you what, I hope the site is not posted on this board, and here is why.

Because when I went there to check out this thread that someone had been discussing me and my taking a powder on (I was curious since I had never been there contrary to rumors, but what is interesting is that I once said to Damo as a joke, all this drama and gossip I wonder if they talk about me on other message boards? and damo answered "they do" but I thought he was just kidding!) I found that being a board of right wing authoritarian pricks, they were deleting any reference to this board, it is not allowed.

Yet Damo allows others to post the names of these right wing authoritarian boards here, and I don't think it's right.

but that is just my opinion.

We don't allow posting links to other political boards to avoid situations such as this. I'm glad you are judgmental enough to call me an "authoritarian prick" without knowing a damn thing about me though!

Desh as to your question, my advice to you is to stay off of right wing cesspools. I find it funny that certain people will post here whining about the imbalance of liberals here, but they are very comfortable in a right wing, authoritarian cesspool, where all liberal dissent is met with a right wing gang bang, and these same whiners even join in those gangbangs.

I don't deal with people like that anymore. My advice is to walk, and not bother trying to convince them of anything.

Are you a member of my board? And if not, why do you deem it a "cesspool"?

I don't know why Cons have such animosity towards you desh. I've seen it ever since I first started posting on the same boards as you. I've never found you to be anything other than a passionate poster with an credible opinion.

If you're talking about the board I think you are, its the same board where I was threatened with banning within 15 minutes of logging on, because my screen handle was a jab at President Chimp.

I think those types of boards are where the last remaining bush fans hang out. The true dead enders. The 25% who still think he's doing a great job, and still consider him their hero. And any criticisms or attacks on their hero, they take very personally. Its cult like. I lived through a decade of the most savage attacks on Bill Clinton and Al Gore, but I never got so emotionally invested in those men, that I would resort to acting like a weirdo and threaten people.

I think you'll just have to chalk it up to Bush-love syndrome

Nobody on my board was ever threatened after joining with a particular username. Give me your username and I will confirm.

Well and the fact that they are just authoritarian by nature. They literally get off on teling you "lick my boots' and thinking you're going to do it. YOu give one of those freaks a little bit of power? That's what you get. Constant threats and bannings and pms telling you "you will do this, now, this way, now, or you are out of here". Which happened to me on a similiar board. And I told the guy how about you go get fucked moron?

They love the power. Give it to them, and they will wield it. It is a microcosm of right wing psychosis. To find out what happens when they are given real power, take a look at our country now.

Nobody is wielding power as you claim, or the people involved wouldn't be able to tell their tales! Not a single person has been banned. I am simply trying to protect the integrity of my board, and I would expect Damocles to do the same if someone started spreading rumors that a member of his was PM'n other members with threats - even if later proven to be lies.

LOL

Yes! Very authoritarian! Its like they never stopped trying to be school yard bullys.

I mean, c'mon: I'll get me con friends to follow you over to JPP to gang up on you!" LOL. How childish is that?

I remember when politics.com and FP were dominated by bush-loving cons, I didn't get all weird about it. I never threatened Dixie. Or any of the other bush loving cons.

Too bad nobody stated what you placed in italics.

'Private'! I do believe this is in violation of both boards rules mentioned...if ya want to cry about open exchanges on both boards...fine...but please keep the pm's just that private!:shock:

Try knowing the facts before being shocked, all parties involved expressed their permission.

So can you people see the threat in the post that I saw?

I truely thought it was a blatent one my self.

Yes you are right I should probably not go there any more but its hard to resist. I have been able to avoid giving them ay real reason to ban me and had then having to think about stories they would never even seen if I had not posted them.

Its like a Hannity board and the libs there are Clombs there for the most part. When Care ,Maine and I would shed the light in they would fail like blind zombies.

This board just has the best people on the net. I just wish we could find a few more Damos in the world.

And yet you return to my board daily. Why on Earth would someone go somewhere every single day that they didn't like? To me, that's a bit odd.

It was posted there in thread by the administator and he never even formally asked me if he could. It was no longer a PM

Bullshit, you expressed permission in PM and in the thread. You stated yourself as soon as Kathianne gave permission, which she did.

Nice! So the con adminstrator reads people's private PM's and then takes it upon her or himself to post it in the open forum?!

Color me not suprised, a bush-loving con would do this.

We can only read what is forwarded to us or CC'd to us. How about you mind your own business rather than making judgments about me without speaking to me first, asshole?

Keep problems on that board on that board, please.

This is getting out of hand, Jim and I are friends, we certainly don't want any "battle of the boards" going on.

Doug, I appreciate your words. You know I've helped you in any way I could in the past, but I'm not going to sit back while this liar accuses members of my board of things they never did, and then try to start a board war at the same time. She's 100% full of shit and has been outright caught lying.

He posted on Desh's thread there that this all started on that Kathi had BCC'd him on all the messages. Kathi also spoke to that effect.

Please, just leave this on that board.

OK Damo I just wanted to run this past people because so many had asked what the message was and until now I could not provide it.

I had tried to drop it and even posted I would never speak of it again and then Jim himself insisted I answer some questions about it which led to Kathy telling him he could.

Because you pushed the issue. You ran over here and told Doug that Kathianne threatened to send people here - LIE. You claim she threatened you to leave my board - LIE. You claim she told you to delete your PM's - LIE.

Really, she blind cc'd others on pm's between you and her? Nice.

And he asked for the permission of only one participant before posting pms' between TWO people? Nice.

Right wingers. Turds floating in a cesspool.

One who judges without knowing the whole story, a stupid twit. Anyone dealing with "tm" as she's known on my board SHOULD CC others as she lies more than a rug.

If you look at the thread, the content was discussed by Desh long before that. In fact, the first mention that any PMs existed was from Desh.

As an outside party, I can see where problems existed on each side, how it could be taken as a "threat", though it wasn't meant as one, and why Jim thought that since Desh had already discussed the content of the PM she had already expressed a desire for the information to be out.

Thank you

He was insisting I talk about it and calling me a liar about the content and I kept telling him I had promised Kathy to never speak of it again. So he said he would go ask kathy if he could post it and I said "do whatever you think is right". He then posted it. I am not going to belabor the point because I was gald he did so there was no question about what she said. But no he never really asked me if it was OK with me to post my PMs.
I think he assumed that was good enough as an OK.

Yes, it was posted, and proven 100% without a doubt that you outright lied.

It's pretty sucky for you I can imagine. I personally couldn't care less what goes on in those places and only went and looked because my name was being bandied about in what is now known to be a case of mistaken identity.

I can't imagine you posting pm's without express privately given permission from both parties, so to me it's just another example of how befuddling it is that you can be such a fair and great administrator while at the same time having such opposite friends.

I cringe to see Desh being so ganged up on, and had to stop reading the thread all together lest I should be tempted to sign up and join in. I really don’t have time for another board, no intention of leaving this one, and no desire to be around so many right wing neocon types anyway. A few are ok, but more than that and there goes the neighborhood.

Are you dense? Try getting the facts before speaking and looking like an idiot, permission was granted from ALL parties involved.

Yes areed Darla it just more evidence that Damo is the MAN and this site is like a breathe of fresh air and wisdom compared to all others I have been on.

BTW Damo I actually like Jim ( I know he hates me) and had evidence he really tries to be fair. I actually thought Kathy was kinda my bud too. I am just too soft hearted for my own good sometimes.

I harbor no hate for either one but I have to admit I will never really be able to trust them for a long time. I know they could care less about that though.

I've assisted you at every turn when you sought me out for help. But when you post "threats" publicly, I have no alternative but to address them. Don't blame me if the facts didn't lay out in your favor.

What did I tell you months ago about this in a PM? NEVER TRUST A RIGHT WINGER, especially with personal information. I will bet that you forgot I told you that.

Now, there are righties and then there are right wingers. I don't mean libertarians and your run of the mill conservative. But if they are neocons, if they support george bush, run like the wind baby, because they know no boundaries, no right from wrong. This, I know to be true. This, I personally have learned the hard way Desh. :)

I can see you're a real joy, likely with the IQ of a walnut.

Blindcopy: You can write a PM to someone, and at the same time "blindcopy" it to another, different recipient, so that the original intended recepient never knows its going to a second party.

I would never do it. It seems sneaky. It doesn't seem kosher to me.

So, keep the PMs coming my way desh!

(just kidding)

FWIW - the pm's were CC'd to me, not BCC

Let's please keep the facts straight here for all to see. YOU provoked the entire drama by writing in a thread that "Kathianne told me to leave this site in PM". Kathianne was CC'n me on all correspondences, NOT BCC, and I already knew what transpired. SHE DID NOT tell you to leave the site. You then came here and told Damocles aka No1tovote4 that you were not only told to leave my site, but that she threatened to send "Cons" over here if you didn't. These were both blatant lies. You expressed permission to get to the bottom of it so long as Kathianne gave her permission. I sent Kathianne a PM and she gave me said permission. At that point, the PM's were posted WITH EVERYONE acknowledging it trying to get to the root of the problem. The PM's showed that she NEVER told you to leave the site and NEVER claimed to be sending "Cons" to this site. You later claimed your PM's were deleted because she asked you to do so, which you also lied about.

Kathianne admitted that she mistook one member for another, but still never told you to leave, and still never threatened this board in any way whatsoever.

We don't allow posting links to other political boards to avoid situations such as this. I'm glad you are judgmental enough to call me an "authoritarian prick" without knowing a damn thing about me though!

Are you a member of my board? And if not, why do you deem it a "cesspool"?

Nobody on my board was ever threatened after joining with a particular username. Give me your username and I will confirm.

Nobody is wielding power as you claim, or the people involved wouldn't be able to tell their tales! Not a single person has been banned. I am simply trying to protect the integrity of my board, and I would expect Damocles to do the same if someone started spreading rumors that a member of his was PM'n other members with threats - even if later proven to be lies.

Too bad nobody stated what you placed in italics.

Try knowing the facts before being shocked, all parties involved expressed their permission.

And yet you return to my board daily. Why on Earth would someone go somewhere every single day that they didn't like? To me, that's a bit odd.

Bullshit, you expressed permission in PM and in the thread. You stated yourself as soon as Kathianne gave permission, which she did.

We can only read what is forwarded to us or CC'd to us. How about you mind your own business rather than making judgments about me without speaking to me first, asshole?

Doug, I appreciate your words. You know I've helped you in any way I could in the past, but I'm not going to sit back while this liar accuses members of my board of things they never did, and then try to start a board war at the same time. She's 100% full of shit and has been outright caught lying.

Because you pushed the issue. You ran over here and told Doug that Kathianne threatened to send people here - LIE. You claim she threatened you to leave my board - LIE. You claim she told you to delete your PM's - LIE.

One who judges without knowing the whole story, a stupid twit. Anyone dealing with "tm" as she's known on my board SHOULD CC others as she lies more than a rug.

Thank you

Yes, it was posted, and proven 100% without a doubt that you outright lied.

Are you dense? Try getting the facts before speaking and looking like an idiot, permission was granted from ALL parties involved.

Desh has more credibility with me than Runyon ever will, I have never known her to lie, and as for you, I have no idea who you are, could care less, and am not interested in your "scoldings".

You appear more impressed with yourself than anyone else here is likely to be.

And no one here calls Damo Doug. I guess you never thought to ask about that, huh, big mouth?

Desh has more credibility with me than Runyon ever will, I have never known her to lie, and as for you, I have no idea who you are, could care less, and am not interested in your "scoldings".

You appear more impressed with yourself than anyone else here is likely to be.

And no one here calls Damo Doug. I guess you never thought to ask about that, huh, big mouth?

How about you go fuck yourself, whore. How does that sound?

I got banned from your old board...USMB...and hell I am not mad at anyone...I just moved on!:cof1:

"Not a single person has been banned."

Huh.

Yet several posts later we find out that two people, the first being Care, have been banned.

I don' t know why right wingers lack credibility to me!

LOL

Well, I can see that my impression that you are a right wing authoritarian prick was way off.

And i can see that all the rumors I've heard about you are true as well. I guess me thinking you are a twit and a whore makes me a right winger? LOL

Pound shit, bitch. You talk trash about me before ever knowing me, you'll get it back twice as bad.

"Not a single person has been banned."

Huh.

Yet several posts later we find out that two people, the first being Care, have been banned.

I don' t know why right wingers lack credibility to me!

Care IS NOT banned, and he is referring to a banning from years ago at another board - stupid whore! LOL

And i can see that all the rumors I've heard about you are true as well. I guess me thinking you are a twit and a whore makes me a right winger? LOL

Pound shit, bitch. You talk trash about me before ever knowing me, you'll get it back twice as bad.

Take your medication @sshole.

blah blah blah.

I couldn't care less what you think and am cracking up at what a fool and spectacle you are making of yourself.

You on the other hand are foaming at the mouth angry

You tell me who is "getting it twice as bad". ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back