the great kathy/ runyon controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'll tell ya though, it "sounds" a lot better than fucking him! lol

I can't stop laughing.

This is the shit that they are, and they will prove it over and over and over again.

Yeah, its actually pretty funny when one gets to see the inner core of a bush conservative.

Its not a pretty sight, but like a bad car accident, its difficult to look away

blah blah blah.

I couldn't care less what you think and am cracking up at what a fool and spectacle you are making of yourself.

You on the other hand are foaming at the mouth angry

You tell me who is "getting it twice as bad". ;)

Foaming? Nah, that's what liberals do, I'm simply poking fun at twits, whores and losers! LOL

Yeah, its actually pretty funny when one gets to see the inner core of a bush conservative.

Its not a pretty site, but like a bad car accident, its difficult to look away

Spoken like a true retard! Your stupidity isn't an excuse though.

Its not a pretty site, but like a bad car accident, its difficult to look away

Yeah. I like when you can start to see the spittle from their raging purple mouths, on your computer screen.

They all appear to have sporadic health insurance coverage and therefore only occasional access to their meds.

Nope.....Jim is a fair guy like 'Doug' Damo

"Not a single person has been banned."

Huh.

Yet several posts later we find out that two people, the first being Care, have been banned.

I don' t know why right wingers lack credibility to me!

He reinstated me on his old board...he no longer owns...I chose to move on to avoid further conflict with a certain mod!

Spoken like a true retard! Your stupidity isn't an excuse though.

So, we've established your a liar, about not supposedly banning anyone from your board.

And we've established that you have the potty mouth of a 13 year old boy.

Care to embarras yourself anymore today?

He reinstated me on his old board...he no longer owns...I chose to move on to avoid further conflict with a certain mod!

I'll tell you what. Damo never posted his name on this board, that I have ever seen.

Now, I know the name, but I wouldn't use it.

And i know that because you and this other wack job are "friends' of his, he will say he has no problem with it?

But it's low class, and it shouldn't be done.

So, we've established your a liar, about not supposedly banning anyone from your board.

And we've established that you have the potty mouth of a 13 year old boy.

Care to embarras yourself anymore today?

It appears you have comprehension issues like TM! Care is not banned, TM is not banned. I merely stated as to the issue that is being discussed that no one has been banned. Furthermore, I had NOTHING to do with the issue with "Battleborne".

Now who's the idiot? LOL What an asswipe!

Whatever... And are you 9 for talking shit about people that aren't even members of your board? Now please, go fuck your illiterate mom.

LOL - I remember my first beer too! Drink up!

I dont' think I've heard that childish "insult" since 7th grade.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane!

I'll tell you what. Damo never posted his name on this board, that I have ever seen.

And i know that because you and this other wack job are "friends' of his, he will say he has no problem with it?

Shut up already, whore. I've known him for quite a few years now, long before he even thought about starting this board. He's earned my respect, and I his, and I have no problem calling him by his proper name, nor do I care if he does it in return.

HUH.............!

using a friends first name is low class....:shock:

I can see why TM raves about this place, it's full of idiots like herself with comprehension issues and the literacy rate of a Harlem HS! LOL

Shut up already, whore. I've known him for quite a few years now, long before he even thought about starting this board. He's earned my respect, and I his, and I have no problem calling him by his proper name, nor do I care if he does it in return.

Wow.

This is a friend of yours Damo?

It doesn't speak highly of you. I'm pretty astounded really.

Thats true...........

It appears you have comprehension issues like TM! Care is not banned, TM is not banned. I merely stated as to the issue that is being discussed that no one has been banned. Furthermore, I had NOTHING to do with the issue with "Battleborne".
Now who's the idiot? LOL What an asswipe!

It was a mod who I and he disagreed way too much...I moved on too avoid further conflict!

What a display.

This is considered completely normal behavior by right wingers you know. I mean they really live outside of society, and have no idea when they are making fools out of themselves and others are staring and wondering where they escaped from.

It's quite interesting.

This is a friend of yours Damo?

It doesn't speak highly of you. I'm pretty astounded really.

Damocles doesn't have a habit of lying, nor does he go around to other boards talking trash about "other" boards. He's probably like me, treat people with the respect they give you. Most of you assholes were talking shit about me before I even joined just now. I'm simply returning the favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back