the madness of rewarding single mums while refusing tax breaks to boost marriage

you want charity to do it.

charity has NEVER been able to end hunger and poverty.

I never said that charity would end hunger and poverty. You will never END those things completely and only a childish fool would think that you can. I support private charity helping those in need because it is the essence of freedom. People should be free to help or not help. I personally think they should, but if they don't want to, they should be free to do so.

Your compassion is nothing but tyranny. Oh, in your heart and brain you think you are doing good deeds, at least that is what you tell yourself. Meanwhile you demean your fellow man calling him "greedy" and you know best how his money should be spent. You know best how to help the poor.

What makes you such an expert on how to help the poor? How do you know what the poor need? Your way has transferred over $6 trillion dollars from Americans using the force of government and poverty isn't ended. So apparently your way isn't working either except to create more dependency and tyranny.

this country gets to deside how best to use the taxes collected.

feeding the poor is one of them.

you don't want them helped and make up all kinds of stupid evil excuses to let them starve

you don't want them helped and make up all kinds of stupid evil excuses to let them starve

I don't want them bringing children into the world that they can't feed. They're the problem.

the best laid plans huh?

Now what happens to the family that planned really well and then the breadwinner dies?

Good for her. I'd opt out of it right now if I could.

So why have kids you can't feed?

Accidents, being anti abortion, not being able to give up your child for adoption, lack of medical facilities where inexpensive abortions may be obtained, lack of education on the morning after pill or the cost involved WTH buying it.

The reasons are as numerous as people.

You just jump from one straw man to the next without a logical coherent thought. So if the country votes for it, it makes it moral? Again, I never advocated that they not be helped. Why do you lie?

the best laid plans huh?

Now what happens to the family that planned really well and then the breadwinner dies?

If they planned "really well" then it wouldn't be a problem. That is why there is term life insurance. Next straw man?

I always made sure my family was provided for. ALWAYS. I never made excuses

You just jump from one straw man to the next without a logical coherent thought. So if the country votes for it, it makes it moral? Again, I never advocated that they not be helped. Why do you lie?

what lie?

every word of mine is completely true there asswink

Back