the madness of rewarding single mums while refusing tax breaks to boost marriage

your stance is Immoral.

your arguing for NOT helping people.

all your crap laden points of view dont cover up that plain fact

your stance is Immoral.

your arguing for NOT helping people.

all your crap laden points of view dont cover up that plain fact
More grade A horseshit! I never said that you Leftist Clown! I'm for people getting off of welfare permanently. And that means a thriving private sector economy.

stop lying about your positions.

You demean helping people and its plain to everyone
hey shit for brains, I don't do that. I demand a more Conservative approach for helping people. And that means freeing up the private sector to expand and create jobs, but you! You support choking off the private sector with super-high taxation and onerous business regulations that do nothing but feed a bloated government welfare program.

when you need a sandwich to survive how is it harmful to you because it was funded by a government rather than a church?

why taintwallow,

feeding poor people is NOT harming them.

PROOVE it is

Why do you lie so much? This is why "debating" with libtards is an impossibility. You constantly want to impugn the motives of your political opponents. It isn't about whether there are people who need help. That is a lie if you claim it is.

It is about government dependency and the destruction it leads to. Want proof? Look at any city run by the democrat party and their policies. Detroit? Philly? Chicago? All rife with crime and poverty. That is what you support

giving them help is NOT forcing anything on them you fool.

No sane person buys your stupid crap.

the only people who embrace it are idiot righties with no proof

Why do you lie so much? This is why "debating" with libtards is an impossibility. You constantly want to impugn the motives of your political opponents. It isn't about whether there are people who need help. That is a lie if you claim it is.

It is about government dependency and the destruction it leads to. Want proof? Look at any city run by the democrat party and their policies. Detroit? Philly? Chicago? All rife with crime and poverty. That is what you support

Go get one lie of mine you fucking dog asshole licking piece of fuck.

You travel so low you leave snail trails.

produce ONE lie from me

ANYONE who tries to convince you helping people is BAD for society is a sociopath.

Your party is run by sociopaths who only care about profits

Helping other human beings is NOT harmful to them.

playing childish games with adult subjects serves not one damned human being.

even you

look dude Im getting tired of watching you jack off.

when you grow up and find real debate and realk facts interesting enough to discuss without playing prepupesant games give me a hallo

Back