The MAP movement aims to mainstream sex with children

Status
Not open for further replies.
1aiev4.jpg

Yes. I notice USF has become a broken record. I'm still curious as to why he is co-conspiring with Legina to destroy JPP?

Since the other question has scared you so badly, can you at least explain how a discussion regarding pedophilia is going to destroy JPP??

If you're unable to find the strength to answer this, I'll ask Damo and maybe he can explain it to you. :good4u:

Since the other question has scared you so badly, can you at least explain how a discussion regarding pedophilia is going to destroy JPP??

If you're unable to find the strength to answer this, I'll ask Damo and maybe he can explain it to you. :good4u:

You know, I thought Legina hatched this hairbrained scheme himself, ... but now I'm beginning to wonder. Are you the 'Man behind the Curtain'?
Is Legina your lackey and you just send him out on these missions to do EXACTLY the OPPOSITE of what the JPP Rules imply?

"WE WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF IT. Do not try to approach the line to test us to see what one can get away with, if you approach the line, chances are you will not receive the benefit of the doubt". You seem acutely aware of this, yet you send Legina out to 'test the Moderators'. You want to 'approach the line' and instigate some kind of 12b violation, you encourage this. Do you really think you are bamboozling the Moderators? I notice you send out your stooge, Legina, to try this out just in case there is some kind of repercussion, it WON'T be you that takes the fall.

Another question, how did you get Rune to be another lapdog of yours? Dark Soul I can figure out, ... but Rune? What kind of Dirt do you have on Rune to turn him into one of your Right-wing fascist underlings?

Oh ... still no deep discussion on the OP. Why is that? (I'm guessing you have now relinquished any claim as to that being a valid Topic)

You know, I thought Legina hatched this hairbrained scheme himself, ... but now I'm beginning to wonder. Are you the 'Man behind the Curtain'?
Is Legina your lackey and you just send him out on these missions to do EXACTLY the OPPOSITE of what the JPP Rules imply?

"WE WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF IT. Do not try to approach the line to test us to see what one can get away with, if you approach the line, chances are you will not receive the benefit of the doubt". You seem acutely aware of this, yet you send Legina out to 'test the Moderators'. You want to 'approach the line' and instigate some kind of 12b violation, you encourage this. Do you really think you are bamboozling the Moderators? I notice you send out your stooge, Legina, to try this out just in case there is some kind of repercussion, it WON'T be you that takes the fall.

Another question, how did you get Rune to be another lapdog of yours? Dark Soul I can figure out, ... but Rune? What kind of Dirt do you have on Rune to turn him into one of your Right-wing fascist underlings?

Oh ... still no deep discussion on the OP. Why is that? (I'm guessing you have now relinquished any claim as to that being a valid Topic)

Since it's become apparent that you fear making a rule 12b violation, in any thread that is about pedophilia, would it be better for you to just avoid those threads or would it help you, if you were just thread banned??

As for Rune; we're both able to recognize when an opponent makes a response that has a factual basis.

Sorry you're unable to do that. :palm:

Rune and your Dirt road....

Rune and I haven't gotten along for years (it's a Darla thing); but at least the two of us can recognize and agree when one of us makes a salient point, which he has done in this thread.

Put aside any animosity and read his comments; because in this incident, he's spot on and Jack just wants to "keep the pot stirred" by trying to pit you both against each other. :good4u:

Rune and I haven't gotten along for years (it's a Darla thing); but at least the two of us can recognize and agree when one of us makes a salient point, which he has done in this thread.

Put aside any animosity and read his comments; because in this incident, he's spot on and Jack just wants to "keep the pot stirred" by trying to pit you both against each other. :good4u:

I enjoy watching Rune ride Jack's ass in this thread, if that's what you mean. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back