The MAP movement aims to mainstream sex with children

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since it's become apparent that you fear making a rule 12b violation, in any thread that is about pedophilia, would it be better for you to just avoid those threads or would it help you, if you were just thread banned??

As for Rune; we're both able to recognize when an opponent makes a response that has a factual basis.

Sorry you're unable to do that. :palm:

Is this your admission that the OP is a sham?

Is this your admission the SOLE purpose of this thread is to create a 12b violation?

Are you admitting that this sham was a deliberate and conscious attempt at doing something the JPP Rules FORBID?

Are you now confessing that your interest is doing the OPPOSITE of: "WE WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF IT. Do not try to approach the line to test us to see what one can get away with, if you approach the line, chances are you will not receive the benefit of the doubt".

----->it seems apparent that your (and your lackey, Legina) singular goal is to create a situation that the JPP Rules are vehemently against<-----

I think Legion is bored, and fishing for a 12b violation. Careful Jack.

Legina hasn't posted here in a long time. It's his Handler, USF that has taken over. At least we are witnessing an admission that the OP was a sham.
I hope the Moderators are listening to this. It's a CLEAR ADMISSION of their INTENT.

Legina hasn't posted here in a long time. It's his Handler, USF that has taken over. At least we are witnessing an admission that the OP was a sham.
I hope the Moderators are listening to this. It's a CLEAR ADMISSION of their INTENT.

I have seen what appears, to me, to be a clear 12b violation. It is on page #1.

I understand. I was asking YOU a question.

Do you think the OP was an honest approach to a discussion on a controversial Topic, or do you think it's SOLE intent was to create an environment that JPP strictly disapproves of.

Jack, I don't care all that much. A mod has approved of the discussion but warned against 12b. Legion is Legion. If he set a 12b trap, someone was, in my opinion, foolish enough to step into it. I will let the mods decide.

Threads on the OP topic are interesting to watch because, if they go on long enough, someone will experience the ban hammer. On the other hand, they are dangerous enough to make me limit my participation.

Aside from that, I'm not in a fighting mood.

Jack, I don't care all that much. A mod has approved of the discussion but warned against 12b. Legion is Legion. If he set a 12b trap, someone was, in my opinion, foolish enough to step into it. I will let the mods decide.

Threads on the OP topic are interesting to watch because, if they go on long enough, someone will experience the ban hammer. On the other hand, they are dangerous enough to make me limit my participation.

Aside from that, I'm not in a fighting mood.

You are basically summing up my argument.
Legina's SOLE INTENT is to create a platform for a Rule Violation,
This, in my opinion, is the "Wink and Nod" that JPP has CLEARLY mentioned.

C.O.: "Aside from that, I'm not in a fighting mood."
Jack: Yeah, me neither. (Talk to you later)

Is this your admission that the OP is a sham?

Is this your admission the SOLE purpose of this thread is to create a 12b violation?

Are you admitting that this sham was a deliberate and conscious attempt at doing something the JPP Rules FORBID?

Are you now confessing that your interest is doing the OPPOSITE of: "WE WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF IT. Do not try to approach the line to test us to see what one can get away with, if you approach the line, chances are you will not receive the benefit of the doubt".

----->it seems apparent that your (and your lackey, Legina) singular goal is to create a situation that the JPP Rules are vehemently against<-----

Nothing of the sort, on my part; but if you are afraid that you have no self control and will probably make a comment that would result in a Rule 12b violation, you should choose to either avoid those threads or just tell everyone you would rather be thread banned.

Which one is more likely to help you, to avoid being banned??

Are you willing to take a 30 day ban, regarding your assumption; because we can always ask the MODs if they believe that's the case and if they agree with you, they can ban me for 30 days.

But if they don't agree with you, then you can be the one they ban.

Are you game or just gamey. :D

Are you willing to take a 30 day ban, regarding your assumption; because we can always ask the MODs if they believe that's the case and if they agree with you, they can ban me for 30 days.

But if they don't agree with you, then you can be the one they ban.

Are you game or just gamey. :D

I'd be satisfied with a 'Warning'. Legina (and you) apparently are 'pushing the line' on this. Your 'INTENT' is the 'Violation'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back