The mayan calendar (MAY) have predicted a long term disaster!

The fact is, this is a theory.
Not a proven fact. that d
If 97% of scientists believe it, it's still a theory not a fact.

100% of clergy believe in a god.

According to these scientists it is fact not theory. Evolution was a theory, but scientists agreed that it was real and made it fact. And to this day, there are still evolution deniers. And of coarse climate change deniers as well. Eventually you'll have to accept it. It is greed that drives denial, all the deniers care about is COLD. HARD. CASH.

According to these scientists it is fact not theory. Evolution was a theory, but scientists agreed that it was real and made it fact. And to this day, there are still evolution deniers. And of coarse climate change deniers as well. Eventually you'll have to accept it. It is greed that drives denial, all the deniers care about is COLD. HARD. CASH.
So all clergy agreed that a god exists, so god is a fact?

I don't give a shit about cash.
I have more than I will ever need.

Its like they cant understand science.

we all know its just mental blockage from decades of being a right wing propaganda lapper

Its like they cant understand science.

we all know its just mental blockage from decades of being a right wing propaganda lapper
You just claimed that NASA, the NOAA, and 97% of climate scientists can't understand science. WOW, deniers will go so far!

CO2 traps heat. That's a proven, undeniable fact that deniers like to ignore. Now of coarse I'm not a scientist, but you may email one for the rock solid facts if you want.
Co2 traps heat, I know.
Still isn't rock solid proof of man caused global warming, strong evidence, yes but not proof.

Back