The most useless university degrees

Seems to suffer from low self esteem, always trying to convince strangers
Agreed.

He does deserve credit for admitting he failed at completing his Masters.

A majority of people on this forum aren't so honest. Not talking about a little exaggeration, but outright fanciful lies.

People like what they like. I like to work on old cars; many would find that intimidating or are loathe to get their dainty hands dirty.

Agreed. What does that have to do with judging others? The fact remains, you judged others based on whether or not you perceived their degree as "useless" then you ran from the question I asked. Why? The question was a matter of choice, of preference, not of personal judgement.

Agreed. What does that have to do with judging others? The fact remains, you judged others based on whether or not you perceived their degree as "useless" then you ran from the question I asked. Why? The question was a matter of choice, of preference, not of personal judgement.

That's like saying that the winner of a timed race was judged. In fact, he just did his job better.

That's like saying that the winner of a timed race was judged. In fact, he just did his job better.

Apples to apples. You only want to look at apples and have failed to notice the oranges, bananas, grapes and other options available.

Worse, you think one specific type of apple is the best, most superior fruit than all others on the planet, which is illogical. It's a judgment based solely on your personal preferences and no external, unbiased criteria.

Apples to apples. You only want to look at apples and have failed to notice the oranges, bananas, grapes and other options available.

Worse, you think one specific type of apple is the best, most superior fruit than all others on the planet, which is illogical. It's a judgment based solely on your personal preferences and no external, unbiased criteria.

No. If you spend four years training for a career that doesn't exist, then you chose a useless major. I used my degree, again, from the third semester on. I even used the training I got while a graduate student, which according to your judgement was a failure.

No. If you spend four years training for a career that doesn't exist, then you chose a useless major. I used my degree, again, from the third semester on. I even used the training I got while a graduate student, which according to your judgement was a failure.

Disagreed. You're being judgy again. All that money stuff you love so much. Atheist, amirite?

It seems that our Reichwing friends aren't as enamored of personal choice as they put on.

I like money. And the word is "judgmental".

Here you go again, with the creepy trolling for personal information.

Money is important in the modern world, but you worship it. You believe it's the way your life is measured. Your choice.

File a report, but you and I both know you're an atheist, Dark Soul. We've discussed it before. You're proving it with your worship of money and your view that education is worthless unless it makes you more money.

If any of that is incorrect, please correct the misunderstanding.

Money is important in the modern world, but you worship it. You believe it's the way your life is measured. Your choice.

File a report, but you and I both know you're an atheist, Dark Soul. We've discussed it before. You're proving it with your worship of money and your view that education is worthless unless it makes you more money.

LOL. Still fishing for personal info. What a useless fucking creep.

he once claimed he was a rosary swinging statue bower

Back