The most useless university degrees

You strike me as someone educated beyond their intelligence. With a useless degree.

Unlike you, I have never made it a habit to bluster about my degree or level of educational attainment.

I do not have a house with a five car garage, and I do not routinely jet off to African safaris, driven around in a Range Rover to shoot giraffes and water buffalo.

It is remarkable how many Deplorables this board has who are living the life of the rich and famous.

Unlike you, I have never made it a habit to bluster about my degree or level of educational attainment.

I do not have a house with a five car garage, and I do not routinely jet off to African safaris, driven around in a Range Rover to shoot giraffes and water buffalo.

It is remarkable how many Deplorables this board has who are living the life of the rich and famous.

Wrong on the five car garage. I have two homes, and each has just a three car garage. Not exactly sure what to do next year when I retire at age 62 and sell one. :cool:

I had a friend who went to one of these college where you make up your own major, he got a degree in frisbee, he makes tons of money working for Wham-O.

He also wrote a book on the history and social implications of frisbee, made a lot of money studying something he loves.

Hampshire College class of 1982?

Last edited:
Money is merely a scorekeeper; try sticking to the subject.

It's not the only scorekeeper, that's the point, Biden lover.

Show me where money is the primary score on a life well lived. It's not in the Bible, so you are not a Christian. Atheists like Trump loooooove. Are you an atheist, Joe?

If you don't want to converse with me, then why are you doing it? You're free to stick your head back up your ass and believe that the epitome of all mankind is summarized by a middle-aged civil engineer with a BS**, his own business and fervently pats himself on the back daily as being superior to all mankind.

I disagreed with your concept then you got pissy about me not sticking to the subject. Is that logical, dude?

**not an MS because you quit short of the mark. BTW, kudos for being honest about it. I respect you more for it.

It's not the only scorekeeper, that's the point, Biden lover.

Show me where money is the primary score on a life well lived. It's not in the Bible, so you are not a Christian. Atheists like Trump loooooove. Are you an atheist, Joe?

If you don't want to converse with me, then why are you doing it? You're free to stick your head back up your ass and believe that the epitome of all mankind is summarized by a middle-aged civil engineer with a BS**, his own business and fervently pats himself on the back daily as being superior to all mankind.

I disagreed with your concept so you got pissy about not sticking to the subject. Is that logical, dude?

**not an MS because you quit short of the mark.
You're the one who brought up the money angle, not me. You're just pissed off because you can't compete well there.

I was in the Five College area during that time, and drove a transit bus while getting my degree. Hampshire were the rich white kids, mostly losers.

I did my freshman year there. I liked it, but it was way too small for me. Definitely expensive. Were you the transit bus driver who got busted for being drunk and hitting on college kids?

I did my freshman year there. I liked it, but it was way too small for me. Definitely expensive. Were you the transit bus driver who got busted for being drunk and hitting on college kids?

No, but I routinely got hit on by girls on my route to Mt. Holyoke. I'd tell them that I went to UMass to shut them up.

No, but I routinely got hit on by girls on my route to Mt. Holyoke. I'd tell them that I went to UMass to shut them up.

I did do well with the Mount Holyoke girls, but I prefer the UMass girls. My girlfriend of many years was from UMass.

You're the one who brought up the money angle, not me. You're just pissed off because you can't compete well there.
Thanks for the projection and proving my point.

Who do you think lives a happier life in retirement:

A 70 year old man and his wife on 20 acres, a two bedroom cabin on well water and septic, a couple of wind turbines plus county electric, a chicken coop and enough money in the bank to cover groceries and land taxes.

A 70 year old man, divorced, in a $350K car in the driveway of a $3.5M house, $200M in the bank and playing russian roulette alone while looking in a mirror?

Back