The N Word, and Why We Need It

The n word is a term of endearment amongst black gatherings. This means that withholding the use of the very same word from the whitebreads is racism.

Until the blessing of the n word has been released upon the masses of humanity to be used in jest and adoration of one another, their can be no harmony between whitey and the nigrow.

Blessings

bf0fd3680286616732b4daea165626b7.jpg

Uhmazin’

Blessings

The n word is a term of endearment amongst black gatherings. This means that withholding the use of the very same word from the whitebreads is racism.

Until the blessing of the n word has been released upon the masses of humanity to be used in jest and adoration of one another, their can be no harmony between whitey and the nigrow.

Blessings

Go fuck yourself, asshole. I mean that in an endearing way.

Blessings.

Blessings

Wow. The Asshat Legion must be taking a huge assbeating for you to be so desperate.

Blessings

Phantasmal, from the Ministry of Thought, says words like 'nigger' must be erased from our vocabulary.
I believe there's a number of books and movies that are destroyed at the 'Friday Night Book Burnings' if you're interested in attending.

My friends, I realize you’re white and live in total fear of the black man and I understand.

After all, any other races can use the n word and not catch the heat you do and that is exactly why it must be released upon the masses for complete usage. It is the only way.

Blessings

Blessings

Well you held out as long as you could, I'll give yea cred for that........

May be a record for you.........
fly-gif.gif

There are no laws against the use of the term really OPie. It is a free country.

I suggest you go down to the Dallas Cowboys sidelines during a game and personally test out your freedom, by saying "OK, you bunch of "N's" get your "N" asses out there and win"!

Knock yourself out dude! It's your right!

There are no laws against the use of the term really OPie. It is a free country.

I suggest you go down to the Dallas Cowboys sidelines during a game and personally test out your freedom, by saying "OK, you bunch of "N's" get your "N" asses out there and win"!

Knock yourself out dude! It's your right!

I prefer a random person. Sneak up from behind.. hands up MFs!

Blessings

Back