The N Word, and Why We Need It

The n word is a term of endearment amongst black gatherings. This means that withholding the use of the very same word from the whitebreads is racism.

Until the blessing of the n word has been released upon the masses of humanity to be used in jest and adoration of one another, their can be no harmony between whitey and the nigrow.

Blessings

Has anybody on this thread disputed your opening post? It looks like everyone who has posted on this thread is endorsing your post.

The n word is a term of endearment amongst black gatherings. This means that withholding the use of the very same word from the whitebreads is racism.

Until the blessing of the n word has been released upon the masses of humanity to be used in jest and adoration of one another, their can be no harmony between whitey and the nigrow.

Blessings

Why do you foment anger and dispute? What is your payoff?

Guys, I am here to serve. I got you my niggahs!

Blessings

Notice how Hawkeye and Geek didn’t feel disrespected by this post? That is what I’m talking about. Black to black you won’t get punched in the face either. Get the point? Girls? The only reason why you can’t use the word is because you’re white. And as your friend of color I’m with you in this! It’s the only way.

Blessings

I had a Jewish friend a while back who had a moving company. Once he hired a Palestinian giant to work with here in Honolulu. Guys name was Roy. Massive dude. Anyways he shows up one day and was beaten the shit out of. I asked him what happened and all he could say was, I don’t like Samoans.

Blessings

Because their system of chiefdoms requires all their money. It does not work in a capitalist society.

Blessings

OK thanks. I have another question about Samoans. Why are they so noncommunicative?
I was a dentist and every time I asked a Samoan , "Can you feel this?" I'd get a blank stare. What's up with that? Are they as stupid as they look?

I had a Jewish friend a while back who had a moving company. Once he hired a Palestinian giant to work with here in Honolulu. Guys name was Roy. Massive dude. Anyways he shows up one day and was beaten the shit out of. I asked him what happened and all he could say was, I don’t like Samoans.

Blessings

Why do Hawaiian Natives hate Samoans? What's up with that?

OK thanks. I have another question about Samoans. Why are they so noncommunicative?
I was a dentist and every time I asked a Samoan , "Can you feel this?" I'd get a blank stare. What's up with that? Are they as stupid as they look?

Evidently I guess so. If they did that to me I’d punch her in the face!

Blessings

I remember outside a bar in Carson myself a black guy, two other Samoans. The black dude said I’m seeing over 700 lbs of beef. One of the Samoans told him, don’t worrie I’m not going to punch you, I’m just going to kiss you then all your teeth will fall out.
Hahahaha man, these people crack me up sometimes.

Blessings

Back