The N Word, and Why We Need It

I remember outside a bar in Carson myself a black guy, two other Samoans. The black dude said I’m seeing over 700 lbs of beef. One of the Samoans told him, don’t worrie I’m not going to punch you, I’m just going to kiss you then all your teeth will fall out.
Hahahaha man, these people crack me up sometimes.

Blessings

We used to take an Irish friend to that Samoan bar in Carson (called Dales). Bob Bane a jersey guy. Man he was a fearless MF. Only white dude in their. And the chief asks hey Bob you think you can take that guy? Bob - in a heartbeat pops.

Blessings

So to sum it up, from my experience with Samoans:

1. They don't pay their bills.
2. They're too stupid to answer simple questions.
3. They're all morbidly obese.
4. Native Hawaiians hate their guts.

We used to take an Irish friend to that Samoan bar in Carson (called Dales). Bob Bane a jersey guy. Man he was a fearless MF. Only white dude in their. And the chief asks hey Bob you think you can take that guy? Bob - in a heartbeat pops.

Blessings

Do Samoans hate whites?

I just spoke to another Jersey Irishman who was in the army here and left for the mainland. He like bob was a prizefighter. He fought Roy Jones jr. for the nationals as amateurs. Anyways I met him at a friends. He’s probably 155lbs. In my prime I’m 200. When I recognized the Irishman coming out I did what comes naturally. I preached Jesus. He got saved. He became my employee. He called to thank me for giving him a chance in the business.
But more importantly. White guy 155 in Hawaii. Turns out local drug dealers used him as a collector. That included fat ass lazy Samoan crack smoking niggers that wouldn’t pay up SMDH.
Jesus changed that brothers life and probably saved my million dollars smile.

Blessings

Do Samoans hate whites?

I think yes for some and no for many.
Personally I’m half Dutch.

The culture in my opinion is so intense that one has to really dig down deep in their own whether white blacks or browns or Asians, to find what an ordinary Samoan family has as their upbringing.

Blessings

So to sum it up, from my experience with Samoans:

1. They don't pay their bills.
2. They're too stupid to answer simple questions.
3. They're all morbidly obese.
4. Native Hawaiians hate their guts.

Probably. I know Tongans and Samoans fight. Literally every weekend there’s bloodshed after partying together. Then the next week with black eye they’re saying hello to each other.

Blessings

Do Samoans hate whites?

I have to guess. I do know that the average son is expected to serve his parents and that in many cases beatings are commonplace.

Contrast that with average Americans. Kids disrespect their parents like it’s nothing.

This is where I fault the Samoans, just because their strict code of respect is pounded into them by the elders it does not give them rights to beat the shit out of a white dude just because most people in general have no clue about the role of beating has in the Samoan culture.

Blessings

I watched a movie on idiotflix called Mercenary. Not Samoan but close. In it there’s a scene of a father beating his son near the beginning. Check it out. You might think twice if the time arises when some ignorant Samoan is harassing you or something.

Blessings

Where’d you go moose? Anyways no hard feeling. And there’s nothing I would not do for my black neighbors on my street and in one meeting with me face to face they know, I’m family.
Now is that my white side they are attracted to or is it the Sam side? I look Samoan btw.

Blessings

Where’d you go moose? I look Samoan btw.

Blessings
OK that answers my question. You're fat.
Come to think of it many of my Samoan patients were tall too. Most males were offensive lineman on their h.s. football team. Too slow to play defense but big enough so all they had to do was stay in one spot to be effective as offensive linemen. The females were mothers within 1 yr of graduation. If they graduated.

No I don't take the word #%^% seriously at all. That said there's a BIG difference between a black and a %#%^. Two completely different species. A #%^* is probably something akin to what Hillary refers to as a Super Predator although she once considered all young black males to be super predators. I believe most young black males are simply blacks.
But I'd never call a #%^* a #%^* to his face. I'd probably get kil!ed. And I'd never ever call a black guy a #%^*. Not even in conversation with a white guy.

you are a liar, bitch. she never called black kids super predators, asshole liar, that is something fox and other right wing media lied to you about and you are so fucking stupid and easily played you believed it. what a low info piece of shit you are!!

here is what she said, punk ass bitch-

. you are a liar, bitch. she never called black kids super predators,
Of course not. That was the loudest dog whistle I ever heard.
asshole liar, that is something fox and other right wing media lied to you about.
Fox News didnt start until 1996. There was only left wing State media at the time of the super predator hysteria. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YidALyBwat0.
. and you are so fucking stupid and easily played you believed it. what a low info piece of shit you are!!
.Actually I knew about super predators before it became a buzz word. My uncle and two friends were murdered by super predators in New Orleans . I moved from there to the mountains of New Mexico in 1991. Much nicer and safer there! I didn't even lock my door most of the time.
here is what she said, punk ass bitch-

At 0:42 she says they put more police on the streets as part of the crime bill.
At 0:56 she says more police on the streets will prevent petty crime into something worse.
At 1:23 she says the super predators need to be brought to heel.

Amazing how times have changed. Now shithole cities are defunding police depts. in the hope violent crime will increase. It's working.

Back