The N Word, and Why We Need It

Why are you such a waste of human flesh?

If you knew about their culture, if you had taken the time to know them as people, you might understand this is part of their culture. Moron

Why do backs murder at a higher rate than whites or Asians?
Oh silly me. It's their culture.

Why are you such a waste of human flesh?

If you knew about their culture, if you had taken the time to know them as people, you might understand this is part of their culture. Moron

To be fair he was provoked by the thread. He might be right as well. If Samoans are f’ng up in his state then they brought it upon themselves.

Blessings

I was in a civil discussion with a Samoan. He agreed with me and gave good explanations. Fuck off.

The problem with Samoans is they are trained to result to punching you in your face if you don’t agree with them. That is exacerbated by the youth to elder protocols that can and does develop a sense of cultural superiority resulting in beating up people especially blacks in the inner cities that have Samoan populations.

If blacks are in mostly fatherless homes for example they are more likely to offend a Samoan leading to bloodshed than a white community where the white family unit is intact and respect is shown.

However, the typical Samoan will not use racism as his justification for a beating.

What a mess

Blessings

It is significant that an island of civil savages with only a population of 100k or so was able to win their independence from the British. They’re known as the Irish of the South Pacific.

Blessings

Thanks, Sybil

You gotta stop hatin on my white brothers. We are all in the same boat. We think we are better than each other. Human nature.

If an American thinks he is better than an African that is not an immoral thought it is a neutral thought. It only becomes immoral if that person willfully harms the other and justifies the act based on superiority.

Don’t get it twisted.

That may be what the Samoans did by not paying him back. If that’s what happened then that proves that the outward conformity to the fa’a samoa or the Samoan way, has failed to produce true righteousness and that would be a shameful thing. But I do not doubt that could be the case. I am not presently involved in the Samoan community and have been hiding out for 2 decades.

Blessings

You gotta stop hatin on my white brothers. We are all in the same boat. We think we are better than each other. Human nature.

If an American thinks he is better than an African that is not an immoral thought it is a neutral thought. It only becomes immoral if that person willfully harms the other and justifies the act based on superiority.

Don’t get it twisted.

That may be what the Samoans did by not paying him back. If that’s what happened then that proves that the outward conformity to the fa’a samoa or the Samoan way, has failed to produce true righteousness and that would be a shameful thing. But I do not doubt that could be the case. I am not presently involved in the Samoan community and have been hiding out for 2 decades.

Blessings
You have quite the imagination, Sybil.

The problem with Samoans is they are trained to result to punching you in your face if you don’t agree with them. That is exacerbated by the youth to elder protocols that can and does develop a sense of cultural superiority resulting in beating up people especially blacks in the inner cities that have Samoan populations.

If blacks are in mostly fatherless homes for example they are more likely to offend a Samoan leading to bloodshed than a white community where the white family unit is intact and respect is shown.

However, the typical Samoan will not use racism as his justification for a beating.

What a mess

Blessings

I once pulled two teeth on a Samoan to get him out of pain and he only paid for one. When he left the office he forgot his cell phone. So he gets someone to call and pretend they were the one who left the phone. I told my front desk to tell the caller she gets the phone back after settling the bill for the guy I pulled the teeth on. They never came back to get the phone. FFS, a new iPhone costs more than the fee for getting one tooth extracted. That's pretty stupid.

:truestory:

I once pulled two teeth on a Samoan to get him out of pain and he only paid for one. When he left the office he forgot his cell phone. So he gets someone to call and pretend they were the one who left the phone. I told my front desk to tell the caller she gets the phone back after settling the bill for the guy I pulled the teeth on. They never came back to get the phone. FFS, a new iPhone costs more than the fee for getting one tooth extracted. That's pretty stupid.

:truestory:

Alaska?

Blessings

Ok I’m gonna guess that the rural lifestyle suits the Samoan tribal setup. In other words the welfare pays for the housing and any monies earned by the kids goes to the parents and parents give it to the chief who probably is a church elder.

Blessings

There's a lot of native Hawaiian here too.
So the church elder must be a pretty rich guy. How does a Samoan get to be the church elder?
BTW, what religion do Samoans tend to be?

Why do backs murder at a higher rate than whites or Asians?
Oh silly me. It's their culture.

why do white trash racists believe the tendency to murder is somehow DNA related? are they too stupid to think? why do they not know if you look at the environment and upbringing of criminals OF ALL RACES they are similar most of the time? bad or no real parenting, bad environments, lack of education, lack of direction, almost all male figures of authority screwed up losers, lots of alcohol or drugs around from an early age, around a lot of shady punks and thugs, more than decent honest folk.....it has nothing at all to do with race, you stupid fucking bitch, any more than there is a white boy gene that makes white people more likely to be racist nazis who want to exterminate jews like rats. get it, bitch?

There's a lot of native Hawaiian here too.
So the church elder must be a pretty rich guy. How does a Samoan get to be the church elder?
BTW, what religion do Samoans tend to be?

They are all believers in God. However, the Faa Samoa or the Samoan Way is so entrenched that the Mormon church is an example of a “Christian” church that will not interfere with the tribal obligations.

If I could advise them I would tell them to open a second bank account and any extra monies they had can be put there to be used for giving to the chief or whatever[emoji848] and then if they are or better when they are asked for money they either give from that account or they don’t have it to give.

The issue is giving it all all the time.

The Mormon church in Hawaii used to broadcast on the radio how much money was given shaming some and puffing up others.

It’s a good system on an island perhaps but once paper money was involved the door flew wide open for corruption

Blessings

why do white trash racists believe the tendency to murder is somehow DNA related? are they too stupid to think? why do they not know if you look at the environment and upbringing of criminals OF ALL RACES they are similar most of the time? bad or no real parenting, bad environments, lack of education, lack of direction, almost all male figures of authority screwed up losers, lots of alcohol or drugs around from an early age, around a lot of shady punks and thugs, more than decent honest folk.....it has nothing at all to do with race, you stupid fucking bitch, any more than there is a white boy gene that makes white people more likely to be racist nazis who want to exterminate jews like rats. get it, bitch?

The urban ghetto nigrow is the Frankenstein monster of the leftists

Blessings

Back