THE NEW AND IMPROVED JPP THREAD BAN APPROVAL POLL

Should the Thread Ban feature be removed or kept?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think you mean hiding BEHIND the dream. Just like the other chickenshits with ban lists numbering in the dozens.

The old "it's a matter of degree" excuse for your double standards, Zappacrite?

I've asked before, and I''l ask again: What number of thread-banned individuals do you deem "acceptable", Zappacrite?

What's your "chickenshit threshold" number?

Answer, Zappacrite.

What if I told you that it was JPP liberals who begged for the feature and many of them voted to install it, and then when it was voted on a second time, many of them they voted to keep it?

I'd like to point out that several leftists use it themselves, yet they don't accuse one another of "fearing opposing views".

Prove it. I haven't looked for the first poll but the second was confidential voting.

So you keep saying.

He's not all that new. He is a long-time Amazon person who likes to toy with ppl and make them angry. His other names were Katrina/Winston Smith/Nighttrain/Skip/Judson Peebles/Hairy Harry, and 101 other sock handles.

I'd rather let the hide away trolls screw around, then give up keeping assholes from ruining certain discussions. Jades labeled discussions usually ban all those that have no problem ruining the peace in any of those discussions, those that have vendettas against me, those that mass troll, and racist numbnuts, that use the n word whenever they can. Funny thing is yurt was never on that list, but then he had to be an asshole to one removal, and cemented himself in place.

He's not all that new. He is a long-time Amazon person who likes to toy with ppl and make them angry. His other names were Katrina/Winston Smith/Nighttrain/Skip/Judson Peebles/Hairy Harry, and 101 other sock handles.

I remember that Winston Smith along with some fool who called himself, "Reasonable Guy" was foaming at the mouth, wanting to launch a preemptive nuclear strike on North Korea, knowing that it would cause the deaths of tens of millions of South Koreans. I wonder if they are smart enough to be embarrassed yet.

I didn't want to ban anyone at first, but if it's non political it's a must normally. I learned that the hard way. I don't care about people butting heads over politics, as it goes with the territory. I'm still weirded out by people, that can't discuss travel pictures, recipes, or the holidays without having to shit on someone. If they only do that, and don't do anything about discussing the topic, they can grab a dunce cap, and take their glorified ways of masturbation outside the discussion. Being ban free is not worth having contributing members get caught in a cat fight, with someone there to do just that.

4083348.jpg

Back