THE NEW AND IMPROVED JPP THREAD BAN APPROVAL POLL

Should the Thread Ban feature be removed or kept?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dude, I think I tried to post on one of your threads ... and I couldn't. So, what's the Dealeo?

maxresdefault.jpg

Dude, I think I tried to post on one of your threads ... and I couldn't. So, what's the Dealeo?

That depends

If it was a thread in APP, it is likely that you don't have permission to post there yet. If you desire permission send a PM to one of the Mods and they will grant it. Be mindful that there is a higher level of decorum expected in APP which is why most liberals don't go there

If it was a thread elsewhere, given your liberal bent, you were thread banned. There are times that I am posting something that is informational only and for which I am not interested in debate or I already know what a liberal thinks and have no interest in hearing them regurgitate their tired old Rachel Maddow/Media Matters talking points so I thread ban them

That depends

If it was a thread in APP, it is likely that you don't have permission to post there yet. If you desire permission send a PM to one of the Mods and they will grant it. Be mindful that there is a higher level of decorum expected in APP which is why most liberals don't go there

If it was a thread elsewhere, given your liberal bent, you were thread banned. There are times that I am posting something that is informational only and for which I am not interested in debate or I already know what a liberal thinks and have no interest in hearing them regurgitate their tired old Rachel Maddow/Media Matters talking points so I thread ban them

OK. Thanks for the direct answer.

I just tried to access your 'Stormy' thread. It was APP and I was denied.
So if it really was at a 'higher level of decorum' I probably wouldn't be allowed access since my reply was going to be something along the lines of "If Stormy is found to have given Trump a blow job in the White House, Republicans would surely immediately start Impeachment proceeds". Or something along those lines.

This thread is becoming something that was unintended, upon it's making.

I actually expected to see the JPP liberals jumping all over this, what with all of the complaining they've done lately; but instead they appear to be acting like their banned from the thread, when there is no thread ban.

This is becoming hilarious. (:

Imagine if someone had long ban lists AND the ability to shut off "groans."

Actually, you can ask the mods to remove the feature that lets ppl put groans and thanks on your posts. Grind has that disabled. The groans are hilarious though... especially when you have a particular person who follows all your posts and "groans" them, thinking that no one can see that. It's not like the invisible down-votes on the old Amazon forum. Makes for some good shaming opps. lol For instance -- and you can ask her about this -- when Toxic Top first showed up here she groaned my posts, then started following various JPP females around groaning on their posts as well. Then Christiefan called her out. EE/Angry Bird used to do that to my posts as well. Havana Moron loves to put groans on posts. Kind of a cowardly way to not interacting with what's said, eh?

Actually, you can ask the mods to remove the feature that lets ppl put groans and thanks on your posts. Grind has that disabled. The groans are hilarious though... especially when you have a particular person who follows all your posts and "groans" them, thinking that no one can see that. It's not like the invisible down-votes on the old Amazon forum. Makes for some good shaming opps. lol For instance -- and you can ask her about this -- when Toxic Top first showed up here she groaned my posts, then started following various JPP females around groaning on their posts as well. Then Christiefan called her out. EE/Angry Bird used to do that to my posts as well. Havana Moron loves to put groans on posts. Kind of a cowardly way to not interacting with what's said, eh?

I hate to put a damper on your ruffled feathers; but there are two points I would like to bring to your attention:

1 - This thread is about the Thread Ban feature and not the groans / thanks part
and
2 - You forgot to vote, after you spent all that time typing

:good4u:

If all the complainers aren't going to show that they want the Thread Ban feature considered for removal, then stop bitching, STFU, and STFD; because after all the threads you've all started complaining about the Thread Bans, it's beginning to appear that you just wanted a reason to whine.

:truestory:

I just tried to access your 'Stormy' thread. It was APP and I was denied.
So if it really was at a 'higher level of decorum' I probably wouldn't be allowed access since my reply was going to be something along the lines of "If Stormy is found to have given Trump a blow job in the White House, Republicans would surely immediately start Impeachment proceeds". Or something along those lines.

And if he lied about it under oath, that would be protocol.

I approve of thread bans, but APP is a different story. It's basically a haven of righties being obnoxious, and liberals unable to say anything equal in return. I saw they had Legion posting there. Enough said.

Where is the proof that more liberals voted to keep the thread ban?

We can't believe anything that comes from the mouths of racist right.

WHERE IS THE PROOF?

I approve of thread bans, but APP is a different story. It's basically a haven of righties being obnoxious, and liberals unable to say anything equal in return. I saw they had Legion posting there. Enough said.

You're full of shit.

Liberals are not excluded from APP.

Damo just wanted a forum where the posters had to actually use their skills in a discussion, without resorting to vulgarity, name calling, and being douche bags.

If you can't handle it; then the problem lies with you, not with the forum or anyone else.

Time to grow up.

Where is the proof that more liberals voted to keep the thread ban?

We can't believe anything that comes from the mouths of racist right.

WHERE IS THE PROOF?

FOR THE VISION IMPAIRED, Grind has posted those results NUMEROUS times.

Try searching for THREAD BAN in the titles.

Oh, you forgot to vote.

Since there are those still complaining about Thread Bans, there's still time to vote.

Unless you're really scared that it might be removed and then you'd have less to complain about.

Since there are those still complaining about Thread Bans, there's still time to vote.

Unless you're really scared that it might be removed and then you'd have less to complain about.

I went back to my big ban list because I enjoy seeing butthurt Bourbon and DEMOCRAT Domer etc. whine about it.

Due to all the "debate" over the JPP Thread Ban feature and since it appears that those doing most of the complaining just haven't thought of starting a poll and maybe having it removed, I figured I would assist them in this endeavor. :D

This poll is slated to end in 30 days.

Please vote and leave your socks on your feet, where they belong.

LOOK MA, NO BANS

Just noticed my typos in the poll questions; so to avoid having the spelling Nazis begin:
The second choice was supposed to be - Keep it; because it's affective and useful. :D

I never ban someone simply for disagreeing with me. But some people need to be banned. Their right to be heard stops where my tolerance for stupidity and bad manners begin.

Back