THE NEW AND IMPROVED JPP THREAD BAN APPROVAL POLL

Should the Thread Ban feature be removed or kept?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I never ban someone simply for disagreeing with me. But some people need to be banned. Their right to be heard stops where my tolerance for stupidity and bad manners begin.

All hail King TUT!

Animated-Tut-Ando_350.gif

Actually, I think thread bans are good.
It indicates people that come to a Politics Forum and are scared to death of opposing views.

And, even though I'm new here, I notice people hurling epithets at each other. Really not productive. So, I can see people tuning out the 'name-callers'.

... just my opinion

It indicates people that come to a Politics Forum and are scared to death of opposing views. Like Legion.

It indicates people that come to a Politics Forum and are scared to death of opposing views.

So you say.

I never ban someone simply for disagreeing with me. But some people need to be banned. Their right to be heard stops where my tolerance for stupidity and bad manners begin.

Where's all the nayers and sayers who constantly complain about who's banned and who's doing the banning??

So far there are only 3 posters who have voted to get rid of it:
iolo
The Wokest
Zarathustra

And I don't believe that any of them have ever bitched and moaned about the banning.

Where's all the nayers and sayers who constantly complain about who's banned and who's doing the banning??

So far there are only 3 posters who have voted to get rid of it:
iolo
The Wokest
Zarathustra

And I don't believe that any of them have ever bitched and moaned about the banning.

Triggered Lizard whines constantly, doesn't he?

It's odd that the whiners only seem disposed to cry about being banned from my threads.

What could their reasoning be?

Ditto. The forum boss is okay with ppl using the n-word and other vile stuff, and that's fine -- it's his house and he gets to set the rules. He also left the thread-ban and ignore functions operational so those of us who prefer not to watch idiots debase themselves by attempting to debase others don't have to see it.

Back