THE NEW AND IMPROVED JPP THREAD BAN APPROVAL POLL

Should the Thread Ban feature be removed or kept?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I remember that Winston Smith along with some fool who called himself, "Reasonable Guy" was foaming at the mouth, wanting to launch a preemptive nuclear strike on North Korea, knowing that it would cause the deaths of tens of millions of South Koreans. I wonder if they are smart enough to be embarrassed yet.

I recall that as well. I doubt if "Winston Smith" aka JPP Jack really believed that; it's his way to say outrageous bullshit in order to get attention and get ppl riled up.

I think you mean hiding BEHIND the dream.

Just like the other chickenshits with ban lists numbering in the dozens.

What number of thread bans are acceptable to you?

Your post seems to imply that your problem is with LARGE thread ban lists and not with the practice itself. Please clarify

I've asked that question several times.

Think Zappacrite will ever cite his threshold number?

BTW, he says he doesn't use threadbans himself.

No he will never give a number.

He will throw out his lame "See how I live rent free in Legion's head"? Zappacrite is the master of trying to have it both ways. If you don't talk to him, he claims you are afraid of him. If you talk to him then he is living rent free in your head. He is probably the most vacuous, predictable and uninspiring person to ever post on JPP

As I said, he no longer uses thread bans not because he has an issue with it, but as dumb as he is, he realizes that he can't criticize if he no longer uses it. In his mind he NEVER used it

If you don't like someone else's posts, what's wrong with 'Ignore? My own feeling is that dog-fights between perpetually-opposed individuals are not something to inflict on others, but I can't see why we have to have closed threads where the converted preach to the converted. What is the point?

Last edited:
If you don't like someone else's posts, what's wrong with 'Ignore? My own feeling is that dog-fights between perpetually-opposed individuals are not something to inflict on others, but I can't see why we have to have closed threads where the converted preach to the converted. What is the point?

The point, Taff, is that the established membership of a privately-owned forum voted on the issue twice. Once to adopt, and later to retain thread-banning.

If you don't care for it, fuck off back to http://www.politicsforum.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f=104

I must admit I am honored!

Here I have gotten JPP's two biggest trolls to spend an entire page discussing little ol MOI!!

They whine and they bitch and they moan that I won't answer their question, yet each of them has dodged numerous questions put to them.

Yes, once again we find that they expect others to respond even though they have demonstrated that they won't when positions are reversed.

Maybe if they start treating other posters with respect, then they might start getting answers to their questions.

Ahhhh, who am I kidding...they're just two self absorbed douchenozzles who love to disrupt civil discussions.

Like I said, he is nothing if not predictable

You called it. 100%

I must admit I am honored! Here I have gotten JPP's two biggest trolls to spend an entire page discussing little ol MOI!! They whine and they bitch and they moan that I won't answer their question, yet each of them has dodged numerous questions put to them. Yes, once again we find that they expect others to respond even though they have demonstrated that they won't when positions are reversed. Maybe if they start treating other posters with respect, then they might start getting answers to their questions. Ahhhh, who am I kidding...they're just two self absorbed douchenozzles who love to disrupt civil discussions.

Here I have gotten JPP's two biggest trolls to spend an entire page discussing little ol MOI!!

They whine and they bitch and they moan that I won't answer their question, yet each of them has dodged numerous questions put to them.

Yes, once again we find that they expect others to respond even though they have demonstrated that they won't when positions are reversed.

Maybe if they start treating other posters with respect, then they might start getting answers to their questions.

Ahhhh, who am I kidding...they're just two self absorbed douchenozzles who love to disrupt civil discussions.

Are insults the sign of a weak mind?

maxresdefault.jpg

Back