The Official Barbie Movie Thread

Movies are very important in cultures, have been for over 100 years, and this is not just another movie...but then again you are a huuuuge liar.

Poor little snowflake. Offended by a movie about a doll.

ROTFLMFAO!!! You are a complete fucking tool.

So much for my theory that this movie is fun:

I doubt you would think the movie is fun. Hope none of the women you like to abuse get to see this, you'll be fucked.

My God, is there anything that won't offend the anti-woke fucktards? Seems like the answer is no.

BTW Disney has announced the closure of the brand new Star War Hotel, and that they are backing off the number of Star Wars franchise movies that they will make.

We will know something about how people feel about marketing lying about what this movie is by how the Boxoffice progresses. Friday this movie was on track for a $160M opening weekend.....if it ends up below $150 it will be because of bad word of mouth.

This movie offers nothing of interest to me. They (producers and advertisements) have shown nothing to me that makes me want to see this.

Of course this is a family flick! The adults like it just as the little brats like it.

I saw a clip where Ryan Gosling was all giddi about going over to Barbie's house to do, what he called, some Boyfriend/Girlfriend stuff. But then he admitted, "I am not all that sure what all that entails"! :laugh:

Hey! I bet he figures it out!

This will probably be about as good as the Flintstones movie. It was funny!

Last edited:
I have seen this called WOKE satire though it is clearly WOKE celebration....this is a major moment. We are going to know something about how well the Revolution is doing, how well the resistance to the revolution is doing, and how the rest of the world feels about WOKE by how well this movie does and what people have to say about it. If you have anything to say please put it in this thread.

tyvm

...uh...WHY?!?!?!?!

What possible appeal could that movie hold for you?

Back