## The Official Madmen Thread ##

It is an element that seems to have an ominous presence this season. I almost need to watch it, again. Nothing from Pete, either.

Roger taking the LSD was hilarious and that the marriage is over, look out Joanie, don't go there!

Yeah, Roger's an emotional infant, Joan can do way better.

Roger's the man. haters gonna hate.

I think I realized there isn't a guy on the show you girls actually like on a personal level O_o

I think I realized there isn't a guy on the show you girls actually like on a personal level O_o

The show depicts the sexism of the 60's and how it caused women to suffer on the homefront and in the workplace. I wonder why we don't like the male characters?

Roger is a horrible husband and Joan can do much better...even in the 60's. She should find herself some hot young stud on the new left. Though they were sexist too...ah well. It's not easy Grind. Even today, it's not easy.

I had to stop and think if there was a guy character I likes on a personal level and you are right, there are none, but it is a show about Mad Men. It is also an era that I just can't identify with on a personal level. I just can't image taking some of the stuff thrown at them and being silent, but I am a woman of the 70's. Isn't it funny how ten years changed things.

I hate Don Draper

I want to see him suffer. Please tell me that, in future seasons, we get to see him suffer. Every scene he's in I'm outraged that the pussies around him don't punch the fucker in the face. I want to see him bleed, get maimed, die, etc...

Well, that's what I've been thinking about lately. You guys?

Darla and Grind are going to come bitch at you, and explain that if only you would suck Don Draper cock, and swallow sweet Don Draper cum, you would appreciate him more. That's what I'm thinking.

Don Draper's gonna get his this season.

Old man Cooper already called him out for screwing up at work.

Megan's too young for him and she plays him like a violin. She's going to stomp all over him and leave him with is dick in the dirt.

:)

Pete Campbell's a pathetic little weasel.

His only 'achievements' are the result of blackmail or directly stepping on someone's toes. Everything he does is about proving to himself that he's worthy, because deep down he knows he's not.

I want to see him suffer. Please tell me that, in future seasons, we get to see him suffer. Every scene he's in I'm outraged that the pussies around him don't punch the fucker in the face. I want to see him bleed, get maimed, die, etc...

Well, that's what I've been thinking about lately. You guys?

I know he is the boss you never want to have, it is part of his genius though. Betty is the one I want to punch.

Don Draper's gonna get his this season.

Old man Cooper already called him out for screwing up at work.

Megan's too young for him and she plays him like a violin. She's going to stomp all over him and leave him with is dick in the dirt.

:)

Yeah, I think Betty is going to make trouble. She is super jealous of their lives together. She is jealous of their home, Megan's beauty and the relationship she has with Sally. Speaking of Sally, if my kids had ever talked to me, like she spoke to Megan, they would be collecting cobwebs in their room.

Back