The Question Right Wingers Won't Answer And Were Never Asked~Standards

There are 10 questions there..............surely you can answer one. They are based on your own formula of politics.

Your ten questions are bullshit....strawmen disguised as questions....

(The one thing that Fox News teaches the Right is that we need to compete with other Countries to be successful.)

Thats is your contention. Fox News doesn't teach that. That is the common belief of every intelligent person in the United States....left and right, Dem or Repub, young and old.

Of course we have to compete with other countries to be successful....its plain common sense.

Are you the exception, the one idiot, that believes the US don't have compete with other countries in the world ?

The Bible, the Ten Commandments, gays ? WTF does any of that have to do with our competeing in the world market ?....you're clueless.

then tear him up with facts if you've got em

you don't is why you just claim crap without proof

Let me wrap up this entire thread in one short post;

Me) Here are some questions I want you to answer. Simple questions. And I predict that Right Wingers won't answer.

Right Wingers) You are so stupid! Troll! You're so dumb! Quick, change the subject!

A "troll" is someone who avoids topics and only replies in a childish immature manner. Seems to me YOU are the troll kiddo. :)

Yet you were answered by many. Maybe you are as bright as Desh? Which is a sad commentary

dear idiot,

dishonesty is not good for you.

stop being a dishonest person.

YOU were never my friend

Billy was at one point.

but like every other con Ive befriended they turn on me and lie about me.

I never said I was your friend. Never wanted to be. My self esteem is sufficient enough that I don't seek friendship from online message boards. You obviously do. Did you ever consider that Billy is no longer your friend because of YOU? Or aren't you that self aware?

fuck off you troll.

I sent the guy stuff while he was in war.

we exchanged letters because before he left to be deployed he asked people to do so.

I thought I became his friend.

apparently I was mistaken.

you don't much like people so I can understand why you don't seek friendships

fuck off you troll.

we exchanged letters because before he left to be deployed he asked people to do so.

No, I don't like YOU.

How stupid to exchange letters with strange people over the internet. No wonder you are such a bitter broad. What is missing in your life that you are seeking these relationships outside your circle? Your hubby not pay enough attention to you? Is he fucking around on you? That would be terrible, but if you are in real life like you are here who could blame him.

BTW, if you sent Billy stuff, that was nice. But what did you expect? Undying love? Sometimes you just do things to be nice without an expectation of something in return. That is what I do. Like not thread banning a retard like you. I consider it my Christian duty

fuck off you troll.

You seem to be taking this all personally. Why? I don't take people disagreements with me personally.

You got me on the PPMs, you caught me profiling.

Question 10 was actually just a fun question I created. Lot's of dads are leaving the mom to raise a child alone. Who started this notion that men shouldn't respect and care for babies? It's both parents job.

Again you bring up "casting stones" in a "throwing rocks isn't like creating law". It's just ignorance. I was about to elaborate but you don't seem to be the smartest person, you should get it by now.

I never stated that I think we shouldn't be able to sell unpasteurized milk...bone head. :fu: I actually agree with your statement on it.

Then you contradicted yourself, because I said passing laws is not like casting stones (which it isn't), but you inferred we should legally stop the Amish from using unpasteurized milk.

My point about dolls is they're just toys. Parents should raise men do not be deadbeats.

I don't always follow this rule and as humans I think it is difficult too but Internet chat board Rule #1: Take Nothing Personal

I don't always follow this rule and as humans I think it is difficult too but Internet chat board Rule #1: Take Nothing Personal

I have gone easier on him because I thought he was honestly a friend.

lying about what I said proves to me he not my friend in any way.

I have gone easier on him because I thought he was honestly a friend.

lying about what I said proves to me he not my friend in any way.

You are cracking me up sister. Keep em coming

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

:ROFL2:

Back