The Redhead

Yeah, he shoots up, rolled up sleeves and all. Actually, he likes German Beer, and cheap pool cues.
Why would he like the cheap cues... Mine cost somebody several hundred dollars... I then won it from them. Ironically, I won it playing Eucher, not pool.

By the way, you aren't fooling anyone by adding the imperative thing--- those are the Fourteen Words recited by neo-Nazis as a sort of sick mantra.
The axis of evil to America consists of rigid ideology, socio-economic castes that keep people from upward mobility, and a general lack of work ethic and/or acceptance of consequences.

Oh, and faggy skinheads like you. You didn't even choose a cool fascist--- Franco was the pussy of the Fascists....even more than his Italian buddy.

Oh, and faggy skinheads like you. You didn't even choose a cool fascist--- Franco was the pussy of the Fascists....even more than his Italian buddy.

Franco, like me, was very "moderate" in his fascism. I admire him because of that. He wasn't a hardliner like Mussolini, who was willing to sell his soul to the devil in exchange for more power. I agree with a lot of Mussolini's ideology, but he was a sellout.

A) there is no moderate Fascism
B) you didn't address the rest of my post--- i.e. your Nazi bullshit
C) Maybe, just maybe, that since I have a successful career and can't afford to lose my future due to my fucking around in political forums I don't have the leisure of posting my picture just like some loser who works at a grocery store....sorry if that upsets you, but I could get into trouble...especially since I have to keep quiet on what I believe....I don't want to get blacklisted for having a brain.

A) there is no moderate Fascism
B) you didn't address the rest of my post--- i.e. your Nazi bullshit
C) Maybe, just maybe, that since I have a successful career and can't afford to lose my future due to my fucking around in political forums I don't have the leisure of posting my picture just like some loser who works at a grocery store....sorry if that upsets you, but I could get into trouble...especially since I have to keep quiet on what I believe....I don't want to get blacklisted for having a brain.

A) Yes there is.

B) I wrote those words by myself. Nazis did not write them.

C) You're correct that I'm poor, but only because I have thousands of dollars tied up in investments. I'm in fact making about a hundred dollars per day just from these investments. The investments are on the risky side, but my portfolio is diversified enough that the level of risk is widely dispersed. I will continue this until I have enough for a very large down payment on a house -- probably, in about two to three years. But ideally I want to pay for a house in cash.

And I don't work at a grocery store -- I'm a computer technician. I also happen to have an exceptional IQ. It ranges from the 130s to the 150s, depending on the form of test. That means I'm at least 36% above average. What is your IQ?

No, I'm by no means misinterpreting anything.

But I have long suspected you are all talk, Watermark. :) You're probably a fat kid (250+ lbs) who can't get any, so you make up stories to live out your fantasy life on the internet.

I have done little to romanticize my drab existence.

A) Yes there is.

B) I wrote those words by myself. Nazis did not write them.

C) You're correct that I'm poor, but only because I have thousands of dollars tied up in investments. I'm in fact making about a hundred dollars per day just from these investments. The investments are on the risky side, but my portfolio is diversified enough that the level of risk is widely dispersed. I will continue this until I have enough for a very large down payment on a house -- probably, in about two to three years. But ideally I want to pay for a house in cash.

And I don't work at a grocery store -- I'm a computer technician. I also happen to have an exceptional IQ. It ranges from the 130s to the 150s, depending on the form of test. That means I'm at least 36% above average. What is your IQ?

1) You added the imperative part, but the part about securing the future of our children is straight out of the Fourteen Words--- look it up. I challenge anyone on this site to google it and see if I am wrong.
2) Point being, I still need anonymity--- I can't flash my shit around like you, so drop it and stop trying to get my picture.
3) I have taken an IQ test twice in my life....once I got a 152, and once I got a 135....so fuck you. Besides, an IQ is a made-up concept to begin with. There are people with lower IQs than myself that are much better at certain areas, like math.

So what? Maybe I loosely remembered that phrase and used it for my own purpose. The point being, I did not intentionally borrow a Nazi slogan. And I'm keeping my signature just the way it is.

You turned the redhead down? Dude, be prepared to be labeled 'gay'. That's probably why she asked you out anyways. She thought you were gay so she was just making sure. Now you're screwed.

Back