The Redhead

why do YOU pretend to be a Christian?

Well, maybe I am not a Christian by YOUR defition. Funny how liberal "Christians" claim to be "nonjudgemental" but somehow decide who is or isn't a Christian. Meanwhile, you think the Bible is untrustworthy trash. I honestly don't understand why you don't tear the Old Testament out of your Bible and burn it. What good is it to you?

no...I just think it is really silly that a guy who claims to be a Christian does not think at all like Christ...instead of asking yourself what JESUS would do, you seem to ask yourself what Moses would do or what Paul would do. The words written in red obviously have no special significance for you... and by your own admission, you are a meanspirited nasty person. Most Christians I know do not aspire to such nastiness as you do.....but oh, I know, the internet made you do it! LOL

and make no mistake about it, you may or may not be a Christian by MY definition and that is unimportant. There can be no doubt that you do not act in ways that Christ acted..... that is what is important. YOu are just an evil, hypocritical, meanspirited gadfly

no...I just think it is really silly that a guy who claims to be a Christian does not think at all like Christ...instead of asking yourself what JESUS would do, you seem to ask yourself what Moses would do or what Paul would do. The words written in red obviously have no special significance for you... and by your own admission, you are a meanspirited nasty person. Most Christians I know do not aspire to such nastiness as you do.....but oh, I know, the internet made you do it! LOL

I am "nasty" on the internet because it's not real life. I am permitted to say things here that I would never dream of saying in person. Ultimately, however, things which must be said. And yes I do pay attention to the words in red, such as "Go now and leave your life of sin." (John 8:11) Meanwhile, your wicked church ordains sodomite unions, permits fornication, and other abominations. How do you justify that?

Maybe you should learn to accept the entire Bible instead of just the parts you like. Start out with 2 Timothy 3:16. "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness." How do you define 'ALL'?

and make no mistake about it, you may or may not be a Christian by MY definition and that is unimportant. There can be no doubt that you do not act in ways that Christ acted..... that is what is important. YOu are just an evil, hypocritical, meanspirited gadfly
Hmmm... There was this line I think it began, "For all have sinned..."

It is easy to tell another what they do wrong by their religion, but that particular religion, like almost all others likes you to focus on yourself rather than every other person.

Those Christians best suited to teaching are also the most understanding of this particular line, those that are not struggle to take the advice of another verse, "Take the mote from your eye..."

Amazingly they were both spoken by somebody they kept quoting in red.

Hmmm... There was this line I think it began, "For all have sinned..."

It is easy to tell another what they do wrong by their religion, but that particular religion, like almost all others likes you to focus on yourself rather than every other person.

Those Christians best suited to teaching are also the most understanding of this particular line, those that are not struggle to take the advice of another verse, "Take the mote from your eye..."

Amazingly they were both spoken by somebody they kept quoting in red.

I've repeatedly asked Maineman why he does not remove the parts he doesn't like and burn them. He won't answer. I wonder why?

amazingly, I am not the one beating people over the head for "hating Christianity"

give me a fucking break. you allow that slanderous unrepentant asshole dixie to post on this site and censor me and now you give ME shit for calling the little Frano loving PRICK for his " holier than thou" pontificating?

There is getting to be a bit too fucking much preaching from the moderator on THIS site if you ask me

I've repeatedly asked Maineman why he does not remove the parts he doesn't like and burn them. He won't answer. I wonder why?
What do you think about the fact that Christ speaks, in current scripture, of the Book of Enoch and teaches from it, but it was excluded from modern bibles?

How much else do you think important was lost to man's arrogance?

And, Brent, I could have quoted either poster. Pointing out the failings of others is also a failing by your religion....

I keep wondering why a purported CHRISTIAN pays way more attention to the words of everyone else in the Bible except Jesus.

amazingly, I am not the one beating people over the head for "hating Christianity"

give me a fucking break. you allow that slanderous unrepentant asshole dixie to post on this site and censor me and now you give ME shit for calling the little Frano loving PRICK for his " holier than thou" pontificating?

There is getting to be a bit too fucking much preaching from the moderator on THIS site if you ask me
I gave Brent the same there MM. Nobody is "getting away with" anything here, and I am not posting as a Moderator. One can either take advice or throw it away, it was given freely in good faith.

I've never been out to "hurt" anybody... I think you are both Christians, with all the same failings as every other Christian.

Maineman,

"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness." (2 Timothy 3:16) How do you define 'ALL'?

Damo,

Wasn't the Book of Enoch discovered fairly recently? If I understand correctly, it is Canonized by Ethiopian Christians in the same way the Apocrypha was Canonized by Martin Luther: not inspired, per se, but good for education.

Last edited:
I gave Brent the same there MM. Nobody is "getting away with" anything here, and I am not posting as a Moderator. One can either take advice or throw it away, it was given freely in good faith.
Damn it Damo, your line was supposed to be:
"Boohoo, go drown your sorrows with Popeye and a tall boy of spinach."

Maineman loves to play the victim, it must be nice to go through life and never have to take any responsibility for anything, while simultaneously pretending that so much is against you...but then most people kind of grow out of that when they leave their teens.

Back