The Redhead

brent .. you could be a good person and still enjoy the putang pie .... learn how to enjoy life little Brother .. enjoy it ....
You are not married .. so go out and earn some stripes .....

Brent's pick-up line:

"I see you're drinking 1%, do you think you're fat? Cause your not. You could probably drink whole milk if you want."

Brent, do you have any skills? Girls only want guys that have great skills.

he's gay comeon, just not out of the closet yet

Funny... you liberals talk about how it's "OK to be gay," but then you call conservatives gay, as if being gay is an insult. In other words, you liberals really hate homosexuals.

You are no different than Hitler. Use a group of people to get into power, and once in power, exterminate them.

Funny... you liberals talk about how it's "OK to be gay," but then you call conservatives gay, as if being gay is an insult. In other words, you liberals really hate homosexuals.

You are no different than Hitler. Use a group of people to get into power, and once in power, exterminate them.

LOL, no, we aren't saying its bad to be gay. We know how much you hate gays, and it we know it burns your ass to be accused of being gay. We know you are just holding back but you'd get much more respect for admitting it.

Precisely what she had in mind.

I'm holding out for something meaningful.

Brent, you are in desperate need of getting laid. You might not think so, but you are....

Hes in desprate need of exploring life for himself instead of just accepting what has been drilled into his brain from the momment he opened his eyes for the first time.

Life has many paths and some never honestly examine the right one for themselfs and end up living the life someone else constructed for them.

No matter how well meaning these people happened to be its still living the life someone else designed instead of your own life.

Hes in desprate need of exploring life for himself instead of just accepting what has been drilled into his brain from the momment he opened his eyes for the first time.

Life has many paths and some never honestly examine the right one for themselfs and end up living the life someone else constructed for them.

No matter how well meaning these people happened to be its still living the life someone else designed instead of your own life.

I agree. But mostly he needs to get laid.... :)

What a stupid thread, why did I waste the last 4 minutes reading it all?

I come for the politics, but I stay for the soap opera...

Back