The Rich vs. Poor Pay Gap In America; When will the people say "enough is enough"..

The 99% will previal. Any other outcome is evil.

I am amused by the misplaced arrogance uninformed uneducated dolts like you have to presume that 99% are with your outdated Marxist ideological views. But this is the mental state of Marxist ideologues who think they know better what is good for others than those individuals. It is an arrogant, misguided and incredibly failed point of view that many, as evidenced by your talking points, never seem to learn no matter how much evidence there is to the contrary.

I am amused by the misplaced arrogance uninformed uneducated dolts like you have to presume that 99% are with your outdated Marxist ideological views. But this is the mental state of Marxist ideologues who think they know better what is good for others than those individuals. It is an arrogant, misguided and incredibly failed point of view that many, as evidenced by your talking points, never seem to learn no matter how much evidence there is to the contrary.

Your elitist fascism is more akin to the the central planning and concentration of power of marxism.

Im glad you're amused though. Me and the rest of the ninety-nine will be taking over the country while you cry in your cheerios.

Your elitist fascism is more akin to the the central planning and concentration of power of marxism.

Im glad you're amused though. Me and the rest of the ninety-nine will be taking over the country while you cry in your cheerios.

Come on dude. You know that this kid isn't part of the 1%. He/she is probably a poor nobody from a rural Country Red state like me that has never even attempted to study any party except their own.

A few companies are keeping showcase factories here, with massive government help, to try to make a case that globalization iisnt destroying our economy, but the overwhelming trend proves otherwise, despite those companies you mentioned.

Elitist Fascist? You really are a moron. LOL

Come on dude. You know that this kid isn't part of the 1%. He/she is probably a poor nobody from a rural Country Red state like me that has never even attempted to study any party except their own.

There you go again with your typical ass hattery projecting your own pathetic existence onto others.

I live in Ventura California in one of the nicest developments available here. I don't think it could be considered "red" by any stretch. My household income exceeds $200K and you are right, I am far from anything in the 1%.

I'm also educated with a degree from the Cal State University system and can dance economical circles around Marxist idiots like you and your ass clown butt pal asshat.

So instead of removing all doubt about what an incredible uneducated dullard and fool you are, why don't you attempt to prove how Government intrusions and takeovers have ever improved anyone's lives and not let to outcomes like Detroit, Cuba or Venezuela.

But alas, you're too dense to be able to construct even one coherent sentence and instead engage in the circle jerk buffoonery above.

Dumbass.

Yes. Elitist Fascism, the coalition between powerful people in government, and powerful people in business, exercising power to keep the rest of us controlled and servile.

You truly are a dullard of incredible proportions. But then, you're the type of gullible buffoon idiots like Obama need to get elected.

A few companies are keeping showcase factories here, with massive government help, to try to make a case that globalization iisnt destroying our economy, but the overwhelming trend proves otherwise, despite those companies you mentioned.

Hey asshat; did you know that BMW manufactures cars in South Carolina. Why not China asshat?

There you go again with your typical ass hattery projecting your own pathetic existence onto others.

I live in Ventura California in one of the nicest developments available here. I don't think it could be considered "red" by any stretch. My household income exceeds $200K and you are right, I am far from anything in the 1%.

I'm also educated with a degree from the Cal State University system and can dance economical circles around Marxist idiots like you and your ass clown butt pal asshat.

So instead of removing all doubt about what an incredible uneducated dullard and fool you are, why don't you attempt to prove how Government intrusions and takeovers have ever improved anyone's lives and not let to outcomes like Detroit, Cuba or Venezuela.

But alas, you're too dense to be able to construct even one coherent sentence and instead engage in the circle jerk buffoonery above.

Dumbass.

some rich kid who hates the poor?

yeah your a real fucking hero

reshoring

While it’s still cheaper to build things in China, those famously low Chinese wages have risen in recent years. “We reached the point where we could offset a portion of those labor costs by saving on logistics,” Parker says.

U.S. firms that have long operated abroad are making similar moves: Caterpillar, GE and Ford are among those that have announced that they’re shifting some manufacturing operations back to the United States. And economists are now debating whether these stories are a blip — or whether they signal the beginning of a major renaissances for American manufacturing.

It’s easy to be skeptical. So far, the effect on jobs has been modest. Since January 2010, the United States has added 520,000 manufacturing jobs — and of those, just 50,000 have come from overseas firms moving here, according to the Reshoring Initiative. (That includes 115 in the new Lenovo plant.) That’s a decent number, but it pales beside the 6 million factory jobs that the Bureau of Labor Statistics says vanished between 2000 and 2009.

And all those reshoring anecdotes might just be that — isolated anecdotes. In March, Jan Hatzius of Goldman Sachs pored over the data on U.S. trade and manufacturing and found that the manufacturing gains since 2010 have mainly just been a cyclical bounce-back from the recession and nothing more. "Evidence for a structural renaissance is scant so far,” he wrote.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...cturing-set-for-a-comeback-or-is-it-all-hype/

Another troll noted. Too many posts with no substance at all. Only cares about guns and doesn't know much about them at all. Probably going on the ban list for being a childish internet troll.

We are here to discuss politics. Not to have simple minded 1 liners like "Your stupid" or what you said which was even more immature and childish. What are you 13?

idiot dupes who are begging for a bigger cock in their ass and more shoes to lick

Don't be so hard on Desh.
She has "problems" and sometimes her meds don't work effectively.
We're holding out for improvement.

While it’s still cheaper to build things in China, those famously low Chinese wages have risen in recent years. “We reached the point where we could offset a portion of those labor costs by saving on logistics,” Parker says.

U.S. firms that have long operated abroad are making similar moves: Caterpillar, GE and Ford are among those that have announced that they’re shifting some manufacturing operations back to the United States. And economists are now debating whether these stories are a blip — or whether they signal the beginning of a major renaissances for American manufacturing.

It’s easy to be skeptical. So far, the effect on jobs has been modest. Since January 2010, the United States has added 520,000 manufacturing jobs — and of those, just 50,000 have come from overseas firms moving here, according to the Reshoring Initiative. (That includes 115 in the new Lenovo plant.) That’s a decent number, but it pales beside the 6 million factory jobs that the Bureau of Labor Statistics says vanished between 2000 and 2009.

And all those reshoring anecdotes might just be that — isolated anecdotes. In March, Jan Hatzius of Goldman Sachs pored over the data on U.S. trade and manufacturing and found that the manufacturing gains since 2010 have mainly just been a cyclical bounce-back from the recession and nothing more. "Evidence for a structural renaissance is scant so far,” he wrote.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...cturing-set-for-a-comeback-or-is-it-all-hype/

As indicated above, they are isolated incidents calculated to try and mask what's actually happening.

What do you love about the poor? What do you do for them other than demand that the gobblement take other peoples property against their will to satisfy your conscience?

That isn't compassion. It is theft

Another incredibly stupid post from the forums incredibly stupid asshat; I was raised by an enlisted man who spent 25 years serving this nation dumbass. The notion that I was a rich kid can only come from brain dead leftist dullards like you who give a bad name to stupid.

Carry on asshat; I am sure you will attempt to outdo even yourself and remind everyone what the definition of retard really is.

Back