The Rich vs. Poor Pay Gap In America; When will the people say "enough is enough"..

Thank you for acknowledging that our government is controlled by large corporations.

Funny how you hold corporations blameless though and only blame the politicians. Your abuse of logic is hilarious.

Oh! But I have a perfectly logical and rational reason for laying 99% of the blame for the crony capitalist bribery at the feet of government.

As I have explained several times to the fucking idiot Anti-Fox, corporations are only sworn to preserve, protect and defend and grow the investments of their share-holders. They make no political promises to the masses, nor are they sworn to embellish the good of the nation or any particular community except their investors. They are not sworn to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of these United States. Corporations are only required to operate within the law of the land and as of today and every other proceeding day here to, bribing politicians with campaign donations and promises of future jobs as lobbyist isn’t illegal and if corporations fail to do so, they won’t be preserving, protecting, defending and growing their investor’s investments because their competitors sure as hell will be bribing the politicians and they’ll be shit-out-of-luck.

The government’s sitting politicians on the other hand take an oath of office to “preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of these United States. They make endless promises to work for the best interest of the nation then they violate their oath of office and work for their own fucking interest.

Government by definition is force. Government by nature is corrupt. BIG government is BIG force and BIG corruption.

Fucking idiots that love laws and sausages, should not look at how they are made.

Oh! But I have a perfectly logical and rational reason for laying 99% of the blame for the crony capitalist bribery at the feet of government.

As I have explained several times to the fucking idiot Anti-Fox, corporations are only sworn to preserve, protect and defend and grow the investments of their share-holders. They make no political promises to the masses, nor are they sworn to embellish the good of the nation or any particular community except their investors. They are not sworn to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of these United States. Corporations are only required to operate within the law of the land and as of today and every other proceeding day here to, bribing politicians with campaign donations and promises of future jobs as lobbyist isn’t illegal and if corporations fail to do so, they won’t be preserving, protecting, defending and growing their investor’s investments because their competitors sure as hell will be bribing the politicians and they’ll be shit-out-of-luck.

The government’s sitting politicians on the other hand take an oath of office to “preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of these United States. They make endless promises to work for the best interest of the nation then they violate their oath of office and work for their own fucking interest.

Government by definition is force. Government by nature is corrupt. BIG government is BIG force and BIG corruption.

Fucking idiots that love laws and sausages, should not look at how they are made.

So you hold corporations to a lower standard, that means you're a fascist, not that corporations are blameless for destroying society.

there should not be a legal entity known as a corporation that has no responsibility but profit.

Groans are for Marxist asshats that lie, post incredibly stupid comments and arguments and deny reality. Yeah, we need to remove Corporations legal status so we can all become dumbass wards of the state.

The crap you post is beyond stupid...it makes stupid appear smart.

Dumbass.

There can be trade without corporations. We will just cease having an abstraction in place that creates a morality free zone for supercriminals.

So you hold corporations to a lower standard, that means you're a fascist, not that corporations are blameless for destroying society.

there should not be a legal entity known as a corporation that has no responsibility but profit.

You're a one trick pony for stupidity you know that?

There can be trade without corporations. We will just cease having an abstraction in place that creates a morality free zone for supercriminals.

Trade without corporations; where do you come up with thus brain dead stupidity? Corporations don't trade you moron; they provide goods and services for a profit.

Morality free zone for super criminals? You're not just simple minded, you're downright retarded.

Trade without corporations; where do you come up with thus brain dead stupidity? Corporations don't trade you moron; they provide goods and services for a profit.

Morality free zone for super criminals? You're not just simple minded, you're downright retarded.

Providing goods and services is trade, dope. And there has always been trade going on, even prior to the corporation as a legal entity. duh.

Providing goods and services is trade, dope. And there has always been trade going on, even prior to the corporation as a legal entity. duh.

You're a moron of incredible proportions. But who can argue with clueless morons who haven't even the most basic comprehension about economics, markets and the formation of capital.

By the way, where did you get your degree? It would be a school for all to avoid.

You're a moron of incredible proportions. But who can argue with clueless morons who haven't even the most basic comprehension about economics, markets and the formation of capital.

By the way, where did you get your degree? It would be a school for all to avoid.

Formation of capital? It's money printed out of thin air, for rich people, by rich people, FrpBrp.

Your life story would be a good start.

As opposed to your pathetic life? A life of dullard cluelessness that argues for the dissolution of corporations and massive growth of Government welfarism.

Dumbass.

As for my pathetic life, I have a business degree from CSUF, a lovely million dollar home in Ventura Califorinia; I put myself though college while working, have a six figure income, a private pilots license and am married for 36 years to the woman I took to High School prom and who has her MBA and CPA License.

I was an Army brat born in Germany with German relatives; I've traveled extensively throughout Europe, Mexico and parts of Asia.

I'll gladly compare my life and experience to your dullard existence.

You're turn asshat.

Asshat failed on multiple interviews.
Instead of blaming his dogshit education, he uses corp computes to wax anarchy!
Funny at times
Pathetic always

Back