The Tiki Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
TOP. Would you like to hear USF and his Many Stories? Apparently Tomcat has heard one or two and has now deserted USF, fled the scene as it were. USF is looking for a Kind Soul, could you help him out?
(the drinks are free, USF has a Bar Tab here at the Tiki Room)
I must be missing something... but just to remind you....there's only one "group" with "many stories"...those with the ones for every occasion...
Don't lose focus, now...why don't you two "get along"?

I must be missing something... but just to remind you....there's only one "group" with "many stories"...those with the ones for every occasion...
Don't lose focus, now...why don't you two "get along"?

1. Tomcat comes to JPP looking for a pleasant and relaxing experience.
2. First, Mason goes into all out Attack Mode.
3. Then, USF saddles up to Tomcat and begins his 'Stories', his reasoning behind the infamous "No Ban Thread", and some diatribe about a string of 'Greenhouses in the Desert' that he wants to convince Tomcat is a good investment opportunity if he gets in at the ground floor, you know, before it goes Public.

Anyway, I think we both agree that Tc would be a breath of fresh air, reasonable, conversant, and up the intelligence quotient around here. So PLEASE, amuse USF for a time so Tc can meet some normal people and not be run off by the likes of USF. (ask yourself, 'what would Jesus do?')

1. Tomcat comes to JPP looking for a pleasant and relaxing experience.
2. First, Mason goes into all out Attack Mode.
3. Then, USF saddles up to Tomcat and begins his 'Stories', his reasoning behind the infamous "No Ban Thread", and some diatribe about a string of 'Greenhouses in the Desert' that he wants to convince Tomcat is a good investment opportunity if he gets in at the ground floor, you know, before it goes Public.

Anyway, I think we both agree that Tc would be a breath of fresh air, reasonable, conversant, and up the intelligence quotient around here. So PLEASE, amuse USF for a time so Tc can meet some normal people and not be run off by the likes of USF. (ask yourself, 'what would Jesus do?')
Well, I missed all "that", darn it... That being said, if you truly, Truly want TC to hang around, you know what we have to do;) I don't think USF factors into that plan;) Focus, Jack, Focus...Jesus has nothing to do with this;)
(P.S, I'm pretty sure no one is going to "run TC off"...have you met him?)
Have you seen Bohemian Rhapsody yet? I need your review....

Well, I missed all "that", darn it... That being said, if you truly, Truly want TC to hang around, you know what we have to do;) I don't think USF factors into that plan;) Focus, Jack, Focus...Jesus has nothing to do with this;)
(P.S, I'm pretty sure no one is going to "run TC off"...have you met him?)

1. I agree. Tc has thick skin. But, when you get both barrels of a shotgun when you first get to JPP, that can definitely effect your decision making process.
2. No. But I do plan on taking the granddaughter to 'Dark Phoenix' Saturday.

1. I agree. Tc has thick skin. But, when you get both barrels of a shotgun when you first get to JPP, that can definitely effect your decision making process.
2. No. But I do plan on taking the granddaughter to 'Dark Phoenix' Saturday.

Oh..X-Men...sigh...kids these days;)

I bought it and watched it once. Not bad, I believe Brian May (Queen's guitarist) had something to do with it so it should be rather accurate. I wouldn't put it at the top of my list, but it's not bad.

Good morning. Queen??? Now a Brooks and Dunn concert or Oak Ridge Boys concert is worth seeing.

I saw Queen in 1975,in the old Toledo Sports Arena.
A non-AC,not enough restroom,hotter than Hell old place.
But for all it's down falls,there was a Spirit about the place everyone loved.

Good morning. Queen??? Now a Brooks and Dunn concert or Oak Ridge Boys concert is worth seeing.

7a7dfeba5ed68effd1943a20dd325cd0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back