The Tiki Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all. Got grass seed on front yard fingers crossed I see green by this weekend.

Mornin' Grump, and all.

Keep your grass watered but don't soak it. You should see sprouts in a week or so.
We're getting your rain again today, we did have a nice weekend for a change, though.

Hope you get plenty of rain, but not the kind that washes the seed right out of the ground! What happened to your original lawn anyways?

All the heavy equipment removing hurricane debris and the remains of the oak trees. Tracked equipment and grass don't go together. lol

Hope you get plenty of rain, but not the kind that washes the seed right out of the ground! What happened to your original lawn anyways?

The Great Lakes water levels are quite high now, after that system stalled out over Michigan. At the bay as we drove by today, you could see waves crashing closer to water side properties. In places that had the narrow beaches between them, with a slight elevation where the property sits, you'd see the waves crash, and splash over slightly.

Last edited:
The Great Lakes water levels are quite high now, after that system stalled out over Michigan. At the bay as we drove buy today, you could see waves crashing closer to water side properties. In places that had the narrow beaches between them, with a slight elevation where the property sits, you'd see the waves crash, and splash over slightly.

We can definitely see it here. There are a couple of small, private beaches nearby that have only a couple of feet of sand showing right now.

Good morning. It's the big one Elizabeth! (grabs chest)The fence company is supposed to install the new fence tomorrow.

I noticed this was a 'ban free' space and that everyone was welcomed. Would it be OK for USF to bring Tc here and tell him ALL about the Trials & Tribulations that he has gone through here at JPP?
(I would guess USF has a number of Stories about Queen Darla that he needs to get off his chest ... just as a starter)

I noticed this was a 'ban free' space and that everyone was welcomed. Would it be OK for USF to bring Tc here and tell him ALL about the Trials & Tribulations that he has gone through here at JPP?
(I would guess USF has a number of Stories about Queen Darla that he needs to get off his chest ... just as a starter)

MAN, you really are triggered over:
1 - Being banned for a rules violation
2 - Being thread banned
3 - Being told NO, for apparently the first time in your life.

2 - Being thread banned

The Amazon Tavern, like Montgomery, has thread banned you. So, you can not go there to tell your many Stories of how Life (along with Queen Darla & the Girl Gang) has given you the short end. Now, because I'm a good guy and want to help, I've set up a Bar Tab here for you. As customers roam in and out, you can try to bend their ear here and try to get the Sympathy you seem to want.
Good Luck.

The Amazon Tavern, like Montgomery, has thread banned you. So, you can not go there to tell your many Stories of how Life (along with Queen Darla & the Girl Gang) has given you the short end. Now, because I'm a good guy and want to help, I've set up a Bar Tab here for you. As customers roam in and out, you can try to bend their ear here and try to get the Sympathy you seem to want.
Good Luck.

2 - Being thread banned

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

TOP. Would you like to hear USF and his Many Stories? Apparently Tomcat has heard one or two and has now deserted USF, fled the scene as it were. USF is looking for a Kind Soul, could you help him out?
(the drinks are free, USF has a Bar Tab here at the Tiki Room)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back