APP - The Well Behaved Zimmerman TRIAL Thread

Do you have any idea of how offensive this is? Here is a newsflash for you dweeb - people get away with murdering black people all the time, when is the last time you saw a "mass riot"? How old are you, were you even alive during the King riots? If so I bet you were in your diapers. Please give it a rest.

lets not deny reality, there is a very high chance for riots in a very heavily politicized case like this one.

lets not deny reality, there is a very high chance for riots in a very heavily politicized case like this one.

Pointing out that people get away with murdering black people very day in this country and asking when the last "mass riot" was is not denying reality. It's actually the opposite of that - it's pointing out reality.

I think West's statement was dead on:

"Travyon Martin armed himself with the concrete sidewalk and used it to smash George Zimmerman's head," said West. "No different than if he picked up a brick or smashed his head against a wall. That is a deadly weapon."

tell you what, you arm yourself with the sidewalk, I'll take a gun and we meet you on a dark and rainy night and see who lives.

complete idiocy.

Pointing out that people get away with murdering black people very day in this country and asking when the last "mass riot" was is not denying reality. It's actually the opposite of that - it's pointing out reality.

don't really get your objection. 3d asked a question, pertaining to one of the most racially charged and politicized cases in a long time. We have had users on this board admit they may riot. It's really not that beyond reason to suspect things might happen.

tell you what, you arm yourself with the sidewalk, I'll take a gun and we meet you on a dark and rainy night and see who lives.

complete idiocy.

I thought that was a Damo-worthy comment. He armed himself with the sidewalk. That is so Damo. I would have laughed, if a young boy hadn't had his entire life stolen from him.

don't really get your objection. 3d asked a question, pertaining to one of the most racially charged and politicized cases in a long time. We have had users on this board admit they may riot. It's really not that beyond reason to suspect things might happen.

Whatever, I am not in the mood for a game of Clueless Rube today. I am in too good of a mood.

Of course, no one I love was put in an early and eternal grave by a gun toting cop wannabe, so I can afford to be cheery eh?

Whatever, I am not in the mood for a game of Clueless Rube today. I am in too good of a mood.

Of course, no one I love was put in an early and eternal grave by a gun toting cop wannabe, so I can afford to be cheery eh?

there are like 10 other threads on JPP to say this stuff.

this thread pertains to the trial, to the best of my ability.

complete idiocy.

Thanks for proving my point; because there's no proof that when Trayvon first armed himself with the sidewalk, that he knew that Zimmerman had a gun. :good4u:

For the record, I am not a Zimmerman apologist like Grind is. I think he is a fool, and guilty at least of manslaughter. That said, if segments of the black community were to riot, they would have a much better cause than in 1992, because Martin was not committing reckless DUI at the time he was victimized. I have never felt sympathy for King. Trayvon, though, I do have pity for.

does anyone know about that issue that was being brought up at 830 today? I dont know how the judge ruled.

For the record, I am not a Zimmerman apologist like Grind is. I think he is a fool, and guilty at least of manslaughter. That said, if segments of the black community were to riot, they would have a much better cause than in 1992, because Martin was not committing reckless DUI at the time he was victimized. I have never felt sympathy for King. Trayvon, though, I do have pity for.

If they do riot, be ready for a high body count; because more and more property owners are preparing themselves for looters and arsonists.

does anyone know about that issue that was being brought up at 830 today? I dont know how the judge ruled.

It was the question of whether the prior Zimmerman 911 calls could be played. I wasn't there yet but since they did play them I guess the judge ruled favorably. Opinion: I think when they did it woke up the defense because were a bit more aggressive afterwards.

If they do riot, be ready for a high body count; because more and more property owners are preparing themselves for looters and arsonists.

Sanford doesn't have a large enough of a popualtion for there to be riots. I won't worry either way. I've already stated that Trayvon's parents wish for justice, no matter what the findings. (fact)

Back