APP - The Well Behaved Zimmerman TRIAL Thread

Apparently Grind considers this off-topic. So I will bump it.

it is off topic, it's not a fact zimmerman is a murderer. facts are something no one will dispute in this thread. so stop fucking trolling my thread, this is for discussing the trial in a regimented manner.

On break opposing lawyers share friendly moment commenting on lone protester five floors down.

WNaQVwM.jpg

Reminder, from the OP:

I would like to do this in a fair, impartial manner, divorced from the events itself and instead analyze the trial progress as it relates to STRATEGY for both sides.

What NOT to post: "zimmerman did this feb 2012, he did this and that and this, trayvon did this and that"

What we should post:
"lawyers made this argument, they called this witness, the judge said this ruling. the jury will interpret things this way"

Try and divorce emotion as much as possible from this thread and just talk about the progress of the trial itself.

---

Whenever something objective happens in the trial "judge makes x ruling, lawyer calls x witness" Preface the statement by "Statement of Fact." Afterwards, if you wish to give your opinion on the statement of fact, type "Statement of Opinion." This is so everyone can be in the correct frame of mind when posting and we don't muddle the waters by some people calling something a fact when it isn't. Leave statements of facts for something that no side will dispute in any way.

Apparently Grind considers this off-topic. So I will bump it.

FACT: We don't know if Zimmerman is a cold blooded murderer; nor do we know if he's an innocent victim. All we have is the evidence presented in the court and I'm confident justice will prevail, whatever the verdict.

OPINION: I'm positive Martin's parents share my thoughts.

FACT: We don't know if Zimmerman is a cold blooded murderer; nor do we know if he's an innocent victim. All we have is the evidence presented in the court and I'm confident justice will prevail, whatever the verdict.

Again, I disagree, it's a fact he's a murderer. All actions he took leading up to the confrontation makes the details of that confrontation irrelevant.

Reminder, from the OP:

I would like to do this in a fair, impartial manner, divorced from the events itself and instead analyze the trial progress as it relates to STRATEGY for both sides.

What NOT to post: "zimmerman did this feb 2012, he did this and that and this, trayvon did this and that"

What we should post:
"lawyers made this argument, they called this witness, the judge said this ruling. the jury will interpret things this way"

Try and divorce emotion as much as possible from this thread and just talk about the progress of the trial itself.

---

Whenever something objective happens in the trial "judge makes x ruling, lawyer calls x witness" Preface the statement by "Statement of Fact." Afterwards, if you wish to give your opinion on the statement of fact, type "Statement of Opinion." This is so everyone can be in the correct frame of mind when posting and we don't muddle the waters by some people calling something a fact when it isn't. Leave statements of facts for something that no side will dispute in any way.

Plenty of things you said as fact on this thread were disputed already. Ban me from the thread if I am interrupting your jerk off session Grind. I am so sick of your disgusting posts on this subject, I couldn't care less.

Plenty of things you said as fact on this thread were disputed already. Ban me from the thread if I am interrupting your jerk off session Grind. I am so sick of your disgusting posts on this subject, I couldn't care less.

this isn't a jerk off session, I have been very respectful through this whole thread, mainly just posting transcripts of the actual trial. There isn't much you can object to what I am saying in this thread.

get lost. I post in plenty of other zimmerman threads if you want to engage me in a more improvisational manner. Enjoy losing this case.

this isn't a jerk off session, I have been very respectful through this whole thread, mainly just posting transcripts of the actual trial. There isn't much you can object to what I am saying in this thread.

get lost. I post in plenty of other zimmerman threads if you want to engage me in a more improvisational manner. Enjoy losing this case.

Nah watching you dance on the grave of a young boy who will never have the chance to do the things you take for granted, and saying he's where he belongs has so sickened me I don't go on those threads anymore. Amazing you're so thin-skinned here though.

I'm not the kiss ass Howey is Grind. I don't give a shit. Ban me from APP.

Nah watching you dance on the grave of a young boy who will never have the chance to do the things you take for granted, and saying he's where he belongs has so sickened me I don't go on those threads anymore. Amazing you're so thin-skinned here though.

I'm not the kiss ass Howey is Grind. I don't give a shit. Ban me from APP.

"kiss ass"?

Because I enjoy participating in a thread that actually requires thought beforehand?

i'm not going to ban you, I am just asking to respect my thread and stop trying to fuck it up. this thread is for discussing the trial. if you want to say pointed things to me, start a thread, or pm me, or post in another zimmerman thread. you have many options.

this thread isn't about dancing on anyones grave, it's about analyzing the trial and posting transcripts and discussing what is going on in the trial. that's all.

App rules 5 and 6:

5. No "Message Board Wars," please check personal vendettas at the door
6. No thread de-railment. Please stay on topic.

"kiss ass"?

Because I enjoy participating in a thread that actually requires thought beforehand?

That is one of the most repulsive things I have seen posted about this case...I mean, it doesn't match Grind's "he's where he belongs" about a young boy, but I can't believe you wrote it. Yeah, I think there's some ass-kissing involved.

please take this howey v. darla thing somewhere else. thanks. don't want to turn this into a back and forth, not taking sides.. just go somewhere else and leave my thread alone.

Fact: Zimmerman told police after the shooting, he changed places with Martin and spread his hands, in the reinactment, he showed police his actions.

Fact: neighbor Good and first police person on scene testified Trayvon's was on his stomach with his hands underneath him.

Fact: Zimmerman told detectives Trayvon was in yard of friend whose home had been burglarized.

Opinion: he didn't know address? Only three streets?

Back