This is the thread with the quoted posts with predictions (sticky)

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
In this thread we can use the quote feature to bring a post in from another thread of something that has been predicted that we want to keep track of...

You don't have to be kind, but follow the rules. Do not change the words in the quote box unless you also change the name so we can tell that they are not right. I'll likely remove those as this forum is for predictions, not games. If you want to play that game, do it in off topic...

These are an example of how this thread should be used. You have to put something in that isn't in a quote box to post so say something about what or why you are quoting it... Remember you did it, or it will fade into obscurity... LOL

Will Damocles apologize? Will Jarod really support the Impeachment of Biden? Tune in next week, same Political Time, Same Political Channel!

I am very happy to find out where they are lead, and if they show the president was involved in bribery, I want him to be impeached, removed, then prosecuted.

Oh, I am not like a Trumper, who would just scream, fake news, and cry about a corrupt justice department. I will not be screaming political persecution.
Response:
Based on other conversations with you about other "leaders" on your side of things I have my doubts. But I believe that we may actually see if that is true. If it comes down to that and I am proved wrong I will certainly apologize for my doubts.
Further response:
I doubt you would apologize, based on your past, but maybe we will see.

These are an example of how this thread should be used. You have to put something in that isn't in a quote box to post so say something about what or why you are quoting it... Remember you did it, or it will fade into obscurity... LOL

Will Damocles apologize? Will Jarod really support the Impeachment of Biden? Tune in next week, same Political Time, Same Political Channel!

Response:

Further response:

I will only support the impeachment "If they (the investigations) show Biden participated in the bribery."

Already trying to move the needle?

I will only support the impeachment "If they (the investigations) show Biden participated in the bribery."

LOL. I was using my best 1960s TV announcer voice trying to create mystery and suspense... Tune in yourself and see!

I predict that Biden will not be the Regimes candidate come next Nov.

I suspect that it will be Newsom, but lets not say that I predict it just yet.

I also say that Trump will not be a factor....if he does not stop on his own then the Revolution will figure out a way to keep him out.

I think you should rephrase that again......how about.....
"I will only support the impeachment if it is impossible to find some way of justifying Biden's receipt of $5M as completely unrelated to his demand that the Burisma prosecutor be fired.".........

"I will only support the impeachment if it is impossible to find some way of justifying Biden's receipt of $5M as completely unrelated to his demand that the Burisma prosecutor be fired.".........

Where did you get 5M?

In this thread we can use the quote feature to bring a post in from another thread of something that has been predicted that we want to keep track of...

You don't have to be kind, but follow the rules. Do not change the words in the quote box unless you also change the name so we can tell that they are not right. I'll likely remove those as this forum is for predictions, not games. If you want to play that game, do it in off topic...

My prediction is no matter who wins the coming elections it's still going to suck.

You realize Biden is on video saying he told ukraine they weren't going to get a guaranteed $1 billion loan unless they fired a prosecutor, right? The same prosecutor who didn't look favorably on burisma.

I predict that the same stupid people who voted for Fetterman will again vote for Biden in 2024.

When you actually find that $5 mil, let us know.

Until then, you can just continue to masturbate about it.

You realize Biden is on video saying he told ukraine they weren't going to get a guaranteed $1 billion loan unless they fired a prosecutor, right? The same prosecutor who didn't look favorably on burisma.

The prosecutor was Burisma’s best friend. He did nothing re: their investigation.

You’ve been informed of that multiple times. So, that makes you incredibly stupid or a liar. I’ll take both for $200, Alex

The prosecutor was Burisma’s best friend. He did nothing re: their investigation.

You’ve been informed of that multiple times. So, that makes you incredibly stupid or a liar. I’ll take both for $200, Alex

and yet, he has stated that he WAS investigating Burisma......"what are the demmycrats hiding, Alex".....

I predict that Biden will not be the Regimes candidate come next Nov.

I suspect that it will be Newsom, but lets not say that I predict it just yet.

I also say that Trump will not be a factor....if he does not stop on his own then the Revolution will figure out a way to keep him out.

Are you also predicting a recession. Again. Eventually you will be right. But you'll be wrong 156 times before that.

Buckle up!!!

I predict that the Detroit Lions will win the Superbowl

:laugh:

iu

Back