This is the thread with the quoted posts with predictions (sticky)

Matt Dillon said:
Democrats' and the Biden administrations' disastrous policies will ensure Democrats don't get elected again for a long, long time.

It was 12 years after Carter before people voted for Democrats again, Biden's worse, so I'm guessing this time it will be about 20 years of little to no Democrats elected.

Sure, Sheriff Woody.

Your prediction is duly noted. Here's mine. Democrats will win the House, Senate and Presidency in 2024. They will also win several state houses.

I take it you don't believe ol' Santayana's words, or are a prime example of what he was talking about. :seenoevil:

Personally, I'd say it's the latter.

Quotation-George-Santayana-Those-who-cannot-remember-the-past-are-condemned-to-repeat-25-87-01.jpg

Matt Dillon said:
Obviously you can't read between the propaganda lines very well.

Biden will not even be the candidate come 2024. They're preparing to have him step down/throw him under the bus right now.

I say it will happen right around the turn of the year, and it's going to be President Harris for 6 mos or more.

Sure, sure, Sheriff Woody. That's no doubt what will happen. In your imagination.

Between now and Jan 2025...

Biden runs for president with Harris as VP. Depending on polling he either:

Decent polling and gets reelected: He drops dead or is mentally incapable of taking office shortly after being reelected. Harris is a one-term fuck up.

Crappy polling and it looks like he won't get reelected: He drops dead or is mentally incapable of continuing in office days after the election. Harris becomes president (Democrats = HOORAY! The first woman President!) and she is a chair warmer for a couple of months until the guy that did get elected moves in.

Either way, Joke is out and we get fucked. The only question is how long does the rough sex last?

Christie wouldn't have much, if any impact.

If anything, he might pull a few Lincoln Project pedos away from Biden.

The REAL question is what impact RFK Jr. has on a Michelle Obama run. I don't think the Reich will let Quid Pro run again. They'll pull him out about August next year.

If the GOP were smart, they would campaign against Michelle NOW. But the GOP has NEVER been smart about anything.

Except that Joe also discussed business with Hunter and was right there along for the ride... actually Hunter was along for the rides... we haven't seen hunter or Joe testify under oath... but I'm pretty sure we both know how that would turn out...

Joe lied... Hunter lied... now it's time for them both to step up and tell the truth... let's see what a great father and son team they are...

And Joe knew...

But he did participate.....
Perhaps had he been honest and not claimed dozens of times that he never discussed business with Hunter he may have been given a pass... but he just wouldn't be honest... it's going to be really tough on him when Hunter tells the truth... or under oath... Joe has to... I find it fascinating that you believe Republicans are just creating all this evidence out of thin air...soooooo much evidence...

There's so much proof...

They are guilty... both of them... I'm sure there's a thread on Trump somewhere to discuss what's happening with him if you like... I'll look for it and come back and post a link...

That is not a prediction.....but I have no doubt that you are actually so ignorant that you thought it was.

You're predicting what Newsom thinks and that "someone" (whoever the Revolution is) was thinking of installing Michelle Obama, so...

I see three predictions in your post so check your snark.

You're predicting what Newsom thinks and that "someone" (whoever the Revolution is) was thinking of installing Michelle Obama, so...

I see three predictions in your post so check your snark.

FantasyLand Creatures often see things that dont exist.

You might consider learning up on the word prediction, which has an established meaning, you dont get to make up your own.

Back