This is the thread with the quoted posts with predictions (sticky)

I predict I will be passing around the maga tear collecting bowls very soon..
I was right!

4mbpj4.jpg

Adversarial in the sense they want Trump convicted. They aren't taking a neutral position on anything to do with his trial. By taking those sources, I am in a way taking those least likely to use evidence, foist opinions, or otherwise favor Trump and his position.

You seemingly can't grasp that.
There is only one thing the common American wants in Donald Trump now, and that is that he takes responsibility for his own actions.

I think Americans just want to see Trump stand up and be a man!

A real Man will take responsibility for his actions.

We are still waiting!

There is only one thing the common American wants in Donald Trump now, and that is that he takes responsibility for his own actions.

I think Americans just want to see Trump stand up and be a man!

A real Man will take responsibility for his actions.

We are still waiting!
I'm waiting to see what the fallout from this is. If Trump's polling improves and Biden's gets worse, the progressive left is absolutely fucked in the US. If not...

If Biden takes a partisan and political stand on this, he'll only hurt himself.

I'm waiting to see what the fallout from this is. If Trump's polling improves and Biden's gets worse, the progressive left is absolutely fucked in the US. If not...

If Biden takes a partisan and political stand on this, he'll only hurt himself.
Biden is above even commenting on Trumps legal troubles.

Trump could have avoided all of this. So do not blame Biden for Trump's big fall!

No Sir, you have to Blame Trump!

Biden is above even commenting on Trumps legal troubles.

Trump could have avoided all of this. So do not blame Biden for Trump's big fall!

No Sir, you have to Blame Trump!
I wouldn't bet on it. And, no Trump pissed the Left off and this is exactly what the Left does to retaliate.

I wouldn't bet on it. And, no Trump pissed the Left off and this is exactly what the Left does to retaliate.
Trump pissed me off in the way he treated Hillary during their campaigns.....

.....with all that Lock Her Up Bullshit! And in the way he treated all of his Republican competition as well!

He totally disgusted and disappointed me, in just his manner.

So yes Sir! He did piss me off and that turned me into a NEVER TRUMPER!

But Donnie is responsible for his criminal and malevolent path and all of his legal woes- NOT ME SIR!

I know you are not happy with today's verdict, but blaming me and my lefty's is silly really!

You know, even though Donnie will never man up and take the blame for today's Verdict, I certainly thought you would Man Up and admit Donnie brought all of this on himself- ALL OF IT!

Last edited:
Trump pissed me off in the way he treated Hillary during their campaigns.....

I think that's a wash. The Hildabeast ain't no saint herself...

.....with all that Lock Her Up Bullshit! And in the way he treated all of his Republican competition as well!

She deserves to be in the same cell with him...

He totally disgusted and disappointed me, in just his manner.

Yea, Trump is pretty disgusting.

So yes Sir! He did piss me off and that turned me into a NEVER TRUMPER!

I'm sure you managed that on your own...

But Donnie is responsible for his criminal and malevolent path and all of his legal woes- NOT ME SIR!

No, the Left in a deep blue state used lawfare on him. New York has become the equivalent--in terms of their court system--of Russia, Venezuela, N. Korea, Myanmar, or Cuba...

I know you are not happy with today's verdict, but blaming me and my lefty's is silly really!

I'm not happy with it because it's a clear perversion of the US justice system. Of course, James--in NY also--started that. Bragg only piled on.

You know, even though Donnie will never man up and take the blame for today's Verdict, I certainly thought you would Man Up and admit Donnie brought all of this on himself- ALL OF IT!

There was nothing to take blame for.

I predict that the Biden administration will ensure that WWIII starts by or before Oct 2024 in order to have the Nov elections postponed.
Off topic quip: Every time I see your name all I can think of is QuesoManchego....

They wouldn't have to do much to make that happen.

Off topic quip: Every time I see your name all I can think of is QuesoManchego....

They wouldn't have to do much to make that happen.
Quase means Almost in Portuguese

Queso means Cheese in Spanish and Manchego is a Spanish term for a cheese made from sheep's milk

I hope this helps.

Quase means Almost in Portuguese

Queso means Cheese in Spanish and Manchego is a Spanish term for a cheese made from sheep's milk

I hope this helps.
Yeah. I know what Quase means... LOL. Think of Quasimodo from "The Hunchback of Notre Dame"... Same Latin Root quasi means part or partial, and modo means "fashioned" or "made" in that case... I also know what Queso means and know what Manchego is.... Hence my belief that it is funny and why I mentioned it.

I predict that some Red States will reject the entire votes of some minority districts in their state, and the law suits are going to fly, and we won't know who really won the election until the Supreme Court rules on them and select the winner 10 weeks into the next year!

And no matter who the Supreme Court selects, riots will breakout in the major cities across the nation, and we will end up under a Marshal Law until law and order is reestablished by the National Guard.

The Red States already passed voter laws (That are against the Constitution and are illegal) in their states that made this all possible. And they would not have passed them if they don't intend to use them.

Last edited:
Back