This is the thread with the quoted posts with predictions (sticky)

Yes, there were. Remember how they contained BLM protesters and had to do with the various murderers of unarmed black men by police? They had nothing to do with Hillary or Trump.

#AnotherWhatAboutMAGATFail

Remember how pissed off regular people are at pieces of shit like that?

Yeah, I doubt it.

1txerc.jpg

I predict, that there is going to be a whole lot of BUTT HURTEDNESS carryover in November!

And all that Butt Hurtedness spilling out into the JPP FORUM EVERYDAY FOR ANOTHER 4 long years!

Now have you all got my prediction down for the record?

s1200_image.jpg

Just prepare yourself because Biden is history... it's what's best for everyone concerned... he put the punctuation mark on the facts last night... sometimes you just have to know when to fold them
.. the note cards aren't working anymore...

Republicans can win this in a landslide...just let Democrats smoke weed and terminate their unborn children any time, all day long...no restrictions...and, of course, their $35 dollar insulin or inhalers...which is it?
Without that voting block, Dems have nothing...
And we get our presently crumbling country back...

Yes, there were. Remember how they contained BLM protesters and had to do with the various murderers of unarmed black men by police? They had nothing to do with Hillary or Trump.

#AnotherWhatAboutMAGATFail

Weird that so many of them kept blatting " FUCK TRUMP FUCK TRUMP FUCK TRUMP " like dumb mules and carrying signs that read " Not my president". Living in reality is much better than just playing make believe and lying. Try it sometime,...you might like it.

I predict, that there is going to be a whole lot of BUTT HURTEDNESS carryover in November!

And all that Butt Hurtedness spilling out into the JPP FORUM EVERYDAY FOR ANOTHER 4 long years!

Now have you all got my prediction down for the record?

s1200_image.jpg
The only thing that could change is which side is lambasting the next president versus which side is supporting them.

The only thing that could change is which side is lambasting the next president versus which side is supporting them.
OK, we are down to just quoting the obvious. But, I'll take your honesty and obvious quotes over Fake News and lies any day Sir!

Are you willing to accept the outcome of the next election, without any excuses, lies, bad sportsmanship, or being disgruntled about it?

Be honest!

Thanks!

I predict that the Biden administration will ensure that WWIII starts by or before Oct 2024 in order to have the Nov elections postponed.

OK, we are down to just quoting the obvious. But, I'll take your honesty and obvious quotes over Fake News and lies any day Sir!

Are you willing to accept the outcome of the next election, without any excuses, lies, bad sportsmanship, or being disgruntled about it?

Be honest!

Thanks!
No, I am not. I will decide once I see how the voting goes. Whether Trump or Biden wins there are certain things I will see this time as election fraud. One of those are "ballot dumps" at 2 am that go like 80% for one candidate. I am highly skeptical of all mail-in balloting to begin with and think it's a terrible way to run an election.

No, I am not. I will decide once I see how the voting goes. Whether Trump or Biden wins there are certain things I will see this time as election fraud. One of those are "ballot dumps" at 2 am that go like 80% for one candidate. I am highly skeptical of all mail-in balloting to begin with and think it's a terrible way to run an election.
Give us an example of any known and verified case of a Ballot Dump after 2 AM that had 80% of votes for one candidate.

What you are trying to do here, is tie Mail-In votes to cheating and accusing people that mail in their votes of cheating in election, as if to say, that Mail in votes are not even verified of being legitimate, or as if to say that the people that count the mail-in votes cheat in some way or another.

Mail in ballots have to be verified as legitimate and legal, just as ballots that are cast by those voters who stand in line at their local precinct and vote in person!

The reason why votes are still being counted after midnight in some states, is because some states have quirky rules that insist the Mail-in votes are counted last, even though they have been delivered to the precinct for days before the election. The slow count of mail-in ballots has been used to cast doubt in elections counts, but these are a deliberate choice made by the legislatures in battleground states. The slow pace of counting mail ballots in states such as Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin was a key source of election disinformation in 2020.

The delays provided President Trump and his TRUMPTARDS like you, with a pretext to claim that the election was being stolen from them as mail ballots, which overwhelmingly went for Biden, were counted and added to vote totals. “We were winning everything, and all of a sudden it was just called off,” Trump BRAIN FARTED. “This is a fraud on the American public.”

Far from being a fraud, a conspiracy, or even an accident, the slow count of mail ballots is a deliberate choice that lawmakers in key battleground states have made — and with disastrous consequences for public trust in elections. By building these delays into the system, lawmakers give oxygen to false claims of “ballot dumps” and other nonsense, that has been used to sow distrust and has led to death threats to election workers by the CRAZY TRUMPTARDS.

We will hear the same false claims after the 2024 election — in which mail ballots again appear to be tilting DEMOCRAT — and in every subsequent election until state legislatures fix the process. .

State law prescribes the timing of the vote-counting process. Most states allow election workers to remove ballots from their envelopes and confirm the voter’s eligibility before Election Day, sometimes weeks in advance as the ballots arrive at processing centers. Nearly half of states — including the TRUMPTARDED states of Florida, Ohio, and Texas — allow election officials to scan ballots into tabulators ahead of Election Day so that these ballots can be counted immediately and included in results on election night. (No state allows results to be released before then.)

The process is drastically different in a minority of states, including key election battlegrounds such as Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. In those states, election workers are, with few exceptions, prohibited from opening mail ballots before Election Day. Election officials in these states have begged their state legislatures for increased flexibility over the past few years and have been repeatedly rebuffed, including by many legislators who criticized slow counting in 2020 or backed claims that the vote count showed evidence of fraud. Only in Michigan did some cities successfully convince their legislature to allow any processing before Election Day. But even in those rare cases, the time permitted is far less than election officials asked for (just two days before Election Day), and the change came too late for many cities to implement it by the 2024 election. As a result of these legislative failures, state officials in each of these three states are warning voters that counting may go on for at least a day or two after polls close.

As in 2020, the media has done an excellent job of explaining that results won’t be final on election night, and voters should be prepared for counts to change in the following days. But as long as there are election deniers AND TRUMPTARDS running for office, delays in counting ballots will be used to seed conspiracy theories and spread lies about the trustworthiness of the election process. Indeed, a top reason given by voters who doubt the outcome of the 2020 election is that the results seemed to change after election night. (“When I went to bed, Trump was so in the lead, and then (I got) up and he’s not in the lead. I mean, that’s crazy,” one Georgia voter recalled.)

Political leaders in these battleground states know that the whole country will be watching them once again in 2024. Given this, and how clearly election officials have expressed their need for more time to process and scan ballots, the lack of legislative action in several states appears likely to deliberately facilitate and inject more chaos and disinformation as election workers try to do their jobs, in turn spurring more threats and attacks on these workers by the MALEVOLENT TRUMPTARDS.

To be sure, in particularly close elections, it may take days or even weeks before a winner can be declared, regardless of when a state begins to process mail ballots. And accuracy should always be prioritized above speed. But if, as expected, there are more false claims of rigged elections and more threats of violence because of delays caused by election officials being forced to wait until Election Day to process mail ballots, much of the blame should fall on the state legislators who failed to address a known source of conspiracy theories, not the election workers who labor tirelessly within their given authority to ensure a secure and accurate vote count.

Give us an example of any known and verified case of a Ballot Dump after 2 AM that had 80% of votes for one candidate.

What you are trying to do here, is tie Mail-In votes to cheating and accusing people that mail in their votes of cheating in election, as if to say, that Mail in votes are not even verified of being legitimate, or as if to say that the people that count the mail-in votes cheat in some way or another.

Mail in ballots have to be verified as legitimate and legal, just as ballots that are cast by those voters who stand in line at their local precinct and vote in person!

The reason why votes are still being counted after midnight in some states, is because some states have quirky rules that insist the Mail-in votes are counted last, even though they have been delivered to the precinct for days before the election. The slow count of mail-in ballots has been used to cast doubt in elections counts, but these are a deliberate choice made by the legislatures in battleground states. The slow pace of counting mail ballots in states such as Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin was a key source of election disinformation in 2020.

The delays provided President Trump and his TRUMPTARDS like you, with a pretext to claim that the election was being stolen from them as mail ballots, which overwhelmingly went for Biden, were counted and added to vote totals. “We were winning everything, and all of a sudden it was just called off,” Trump BRAIN FARTED. “This is a fraud on the American public.”

Far from being a fraud, a conspiracy, or even an accident, the slow count of mail ballots is a deliberate choice that lawmakers in key battleground states have made — and with disastrous consequences for public trust in elections. By building these delays into the system, lawmakers give oxygen to false claims of “ballot dumps” and other nonsense, that has been used to sow distrust and has led to death threats to election workers by the CRAZY TRUMPTARDS.

We will hear the same false claims after the 2024 election — in which mail ballots again appear to be tilting DEMOCRAT — and in every subsequent election until state legislatures fix the process. .

State law prescribes the timing of the vote-counting process. Most states allow election workers to remove ballots from their envelopes and confirm the voter’s eligibility before Election Day, sometimes weeks in advance as the ballots arrive at processing centers. Nearly half of states — including the TRUMPTARDED states of Florida, Ohio, and Texas — allow election officials to scan ballots into tabulators ahead of Election Day so that these ballots can be counted immediately and included in results on election night. (No state allows results to be released before then.)

The process is drastically different in a minority of states, including key election battlegrounds such as Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. In those states, election workers are, with few exceptions, prohibited from opening mail ballots before Election Day. Election officials in these states have begged their state legislatures for increased flexibility over the past few years and have been repeatedly rebuffed, including by many legislators who criticized slow counting in 2020 or backed claims that the vote count showed evidence of fraud. Only in Michigan did some cities successfully convince their legislature to allow any processing before Election Day. But even in those rare cases, the time permitted is far less than election officials asked for (just two days before Election Day), and the change came too late for many cities to implement it by the 2024 election. As a result of these legislative failures, state officials in each of these three states are warning voters that counting may go on for at least a day or two after polls close.

As in 2020, the media has done an excellent job of explaining that results won’t be final on election night, and voters should be prepared for counts to change in the following days. But as long as there are election deniers AND TRUMPTARDS running for office, delays in counting ballots will be used to seed conspiracy theories and spread lies about the trustworthiness of the election process. Indeed, a top reason given by voters who doubt the outcome of the 2020 election is that the results seemed to change after election night. (“When I went to bed, Trump was so in the lead, and then (I got) up and he’s not in the lead. I mean, that’s crazy,” one Georgia voter recalled.)

Political leaders in these battleground states know that the whole country will be watching them once again in 2024. Given this, and how clearly election officials have expressed their need for more time to process and scan ballots, the lack of legislative action in several states appears likely to deliberately facilitate and inject more chaos and disinformation as election workers try to do their jobs, in turn spurring more threats and attacks on these workers by the MALEVOLENT TRUMPTARDS.

To be sure, in particularly close elections, it may take days or even weeks before a winner can be declared, regardless of when a state begins to process mail ballots. And accuracy should always be prioritized above speed. But if, as expected, there are more false claims of rigged elections and more threats of violence because of delays caused by election officials being forced to wait until Election Day to process mail ballots, much of the blame should fall on the state legislators who failed to address a known source of conspiracy theories, not the election workers who labor tirelessly within their given authority to ensure a secure and accurate vote count.

That's three adversarial sites that discuss "ballot dumps." They explain them away in various ways, many of those being dubious conclusions. I'll give benefit of the doubt to one election. I won't give benefit of the doubt if it happens again in roughly the same states in the same areas.

That's three adversarial sites that discuss "ballot dumps." They explain them away in various ways, many of those being dubious conclusions. I'll give benefit of the doubt to one election. I won't give benefit of the doubt if it happens again in roughly the same states in the same areas.
Adversarial sites? What makes them adversarial to you?

Look T.A., I am trying to get you out of the rabbit holes, because you seem like you are a mentally capable person to be able to reason, who can put your political biases aside, and know when you're chasing your tail. Let Donnie chase his own tail and let him deal with his own reputation for doing so.

Now don't let me have to change my mind about you. Be a better man than Donnie! Be your own man SIr!

For just once realize that Donald Trump planted the seeds for your distrust of the Voting system here in the U.S.

Don't put the burden of proof on yourself or anyone else- BUT DONNIE- when HE says that the system is rigged.

Make him prove it. So far, he, and all of the King's horses, and all of the King's men, have failed to prove there were any wide-spread voter fraud in 2020.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Adversarial sites? What makes them adversarial to you?

Look T.A., I am trying to get you out of the rabbit holes, because you seem like you are a mentally capable person to be able to reason, who can put your political biases aside, and know when you're chasing your tail. Let Donnie chase his own tail and let him deal with his own reputation for doing so.

Now don't let me have to change my mind about you. Be a better man than Donnie! Be your own man SIr!

For just once realize that Donald Trump planted the seeds for your distrust of the Voting system here in the U.S.

Don't put the burden of proof on yourself or anyone else- BUT DONNIE- when HE says that the system is rigged.

Make him prove it. So far, he, and all of the King's horses, and all of the King's men, have failed to prove there were any wide-spread voter fraud in 2020.

Thanks!
Adversarial in the sense they want Trump convicted. They aren't taking a neutral position on anything to do with his trial. By taking those sources, I am in a way taking those least likely to use evidence, foist opinions, or otherwise favor Trump and his position.

You seemingly can't grasp that.

I predict that Biden will not be the Regimes candidate come next Nov.

I suspect that it will be Newsom, but lets not say that I predict it just yet.

I also say that Trump will not be a factor....if he does not stop on his own then the Revolution will figure out a way to keep him out.
bump

Back