This is the thread with the quoted posts with predictions (sticky)

FantasyLand Creatures often see things that dont exist.

You might consider learning up on the word prediction, which has an established meaning, you dont get to make up your own.

"To predict is to say what you think is going to happen in the future."

You "predicted" there is more evidence. If you don't want it to be a prediction, show the evidence.

In this thread we can use the quote feature to fuck with people without notifying them that we're doing it....

You don't have to be kind, but follow the rules. Do not change the words in the quote box unless what you say is really fucking funny.. I'll likely lmao at those as this forum is for bullshitters, not serious people. If you want to play this game, do it right here....

You mean like this?

M'eh... If I have to clean it up later I can.
It's a good idea. It just seems to me that if people want to debate the posts, they could do it where they originated.

Maybe if someone posts a 'prediction', they should link the post so people can discuss it in the original thread?

He opened the door...wide open... for terrorists to believe that they can get whatever they want for the hostages that they take... the timing is no coincidence... how many lives will be lost... and when will the next attack be in America? Thanks to Biden policies Hamas is here...

Re: Mike Johnson becoming House Speaker.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Doc Dutch
I'm curious to see which direction he moves after this. Will he be a uniter or a divider?

christiefan: I predict a divider. I'll put this in the prediction forum, too.

Re: Mike Johnson becoming House Speaker.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Doc Dutch
I'm curious to see which direction he moves after this. Will he be a uniter or a divider?

christiefan: I predict a divider. I'll put this in the prediction forum, too.

That's why he was elected; the MAGATs don't want any more "united" states. The word compromise is a filthy word and must be rejected. Notice how none of the candidates were uniters.

If it's Trump v. Biden I would predict:

If Trump wins, there will be lots of rioting that is reported to be mostly peaceful as the rioters burn down city centers across the US while the police are nowhere to be seen...

If Biden wins there will be lots of rioting that is reported as completely violent while no city centers burn, and put down by not just the police but the military too with extreme prejudice...

If it's Trump v. Biden I would predict:

If Trump wins, there will be lots of rioting that is reported to be mostly peaceful as the rioters burn down city centers across the US while the police are nowhere to be seen...

If Biden wins there will be lots of rioting that is reported as completely violent while no city centers burn, and put down by not just the police but the military too with extreme prejudice...

Funny! Except for the part that no one rioted when your #MalignantMango won in 2016. When he lost in 2020, though...

flSTf3W.jpg

There were riots from coast to coast, many violent, and they lasted for weeks, not 3 hours...

Yes, there were. Remember how they contained BLM protesters and had to do with the various murderers of unarmed black men by police? They had nothing to do with Hillary or Trump.

#AnotherWhatAboutMAGATFail

Back