This will set off the trumpanzees

Strange how neither your spawn you or your spawn never served , Too Low grade

And now your wife dumped your worthless ass , plaid skirt wearer :laugh:

Unlike you my kids went to college and got careers. Both suburban homeowners prior to age 30, and like me in stable relationships. None of us has to lie about stolen valor like you piece of shit. :rofl2:

Unlike you, after the pre-school stage my kids never needed pictures to figure out the plot.
Well, that’s just sad, imagination is more important than knowledge! Wordless books are often used in schools to help stimulate a child’s imagination. I think we should encourage it, instead of discourage it. Imagination leads to new discoveries.

Superman will come out as bisexual in new DC Comics story

DC Comics, the home of Batman, Wonder Woman and other beloved superheroes, announced on Monday that one of its heroes is taking “a bold new direction” and coming out as bisexual.

DC Comics confirmed in a statement on Monday that Jon Kent, the “Superman of Earth,” will “become romantically involved” with reporter Jay Nakamura in an upcoming issue of the series “Superman: Son of Kal-El.”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...-bisexual-national-coming-out-day/6093678001/

One day Superman was flying around out of boredom. Then he saw Wonder Woman laying all naked on a rooftop getting a tan. Superman thought to himself, "I am a man of speed. I could just swoop in, fuck her, and leave at a speed of sound." So he flew in and did his business. After that, Wonder Woman went, "What the fuck was that?" "I don't know, but my butt sure hurts like hell!", says the Invisible Man.

Well, that’s just sad, imagination is more important than knowledge! Wordless books are often used in schools to help stimulate a child’s imagination. I think we should encourage it, instead of discourage it. Imagination leads to new discoveries.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." That explains why you're a Democrat. :rofl2:

You're a stupid fool to think that imagination requires cartoon pictures. No great literature relies on pictures; the author requires the reader to imagine the characters and surroundings, and fill in the details.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." That explains why you're a Democrat. :rofl2:

You're a stupid fool to think that imagination requires cartoon pictures. No great literature relies on pictures; the author requires the reader to imagine the characters and surroundings, and fill in the details.

Einstein famously said: "Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand."Feb 12, 2015

9rvZhhAVJvfMk7QAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
https://www.virgin.com › latest › gr...

[h=3]Great ideas: Is imagination more important knowledge? | Virgin[/h]

Interesting that you wrote "imagination is more important than knowledge".... but didn't put in in quotes...;) What's your favorite wordless book that you used...while whispering.... to get the children's attention?

Well, she's not Einstein...so....

Interesting that you wrote "imagination is more important than knowledge".... but didn't put in in quotes...;) What's your favorite wordless book that you used...while whispering.... to get the children's attention?
“The Snowman” is a classic. My grandson”s kindergarten teacher used a few, “Chalk” was his favorite

:laugh: @ Mr. Knowledge.

Why are you Trumppers wanting to cancel Superman? Such snowflakes, who cares if he is gay.

Be sure to report that now, Katty... you know all the forum rule numbers by heart! :laugh:

Another thread is mine...TDS is so very real;):laugh:
(We just mentioned that gang Sock this morning, btw...;)

“The Snowman” is a classic. My grandson”s kindergarten teacher used a few, “Chalk” was his favorite

I adored comic books when I was little. I didn't care about the characters or plots; I studied the drawings and how, with just a few simple lines, the artists could get your mind to fill in all the details -- the character's emotions, body posture, expressions, and what he/she was going to do next. Did the same thing with the Sunday comics like Prince Valiant, Steve Canyon, Dick Tracy, etc.

Back