Thoughts on attempted Trump assassination.

Okay, so far as I know from the TV news: Some joker ( or jokers) took some pot shots at Dump at his rally in Pennsylvania. Supposedly he missed and killed an innocent rally attendee, nicking Dump in on the ear. The shooter has been killed, Dump is reportedly okay and in no serious condition.

The President has stated he's going to contact Dump ASAP (medical clearance, vetting by Secret Service family members and campaign folk).

Everyone in the political sphere roundly condemning this. The Dem campaign is suspending it's media commercial campaign in the interim.

And now, let all the speculation, supposition and conjecture and just plain old bullshit arguments from the MSM, various podcasters and Independent media and MAGA peanut gallery and media begin!
false flag to boost tRump's ratings.

Okay, so far as I know from the TV news: Some joker ( or jokers) took some pot shots at Dump at his rally in Pennsylvania. Supposedly he missed and killed an innocent rally attendee, nicking Dump in on the ear. The shooter has been killed, Dump is reportedly okay and in no serious condition.

The President has stated he's going to contact Dump ASAP (medical clearance, vetting by Secret Service family members and campaign folk).

Everyone in the political sphere roundly condemning this. The Dem campaign is suspending it's media commercial campaign in the interim.

And now, let all the speculation, supposition and conjecture and just plain old bullshit arguments from the MSM, various podcasters and Independent media and MAGA peanut gallery and media begin!

My stock in Depends just shot up. I'm guessing all the MAGAts had to buy an extra case after reading about this.

How do you figure?
That is what the news sources claim. The Secret Service apparently shot someone who was shooting a rifle, and I doubt there would be two assassins at the same time.

Obviously, it is important not to turn to violence. Let investigations play out.

That is what the news sources claim. The Secret Service apparently shot someone who was shooting a rifle, and I doubt there would be two assassins at the same time.

Obviously, it is important not to turn to violence. Let investigations play out.
Oh, I'm sorry .... I thought you were referring to who shot Cheeto Jeezus. My bad!

Too many witnesses in what way? If it wasn't seen it wouldn't do them any good.
Well, you've got an eyewitness who was interviewed by a British newsman who explained how he and his friends were yelling at the cops and Secret Service guys that they saw the shooter climbing the roof prior to the shootings, and how they all acted confused like. If this were a conspiracy, then you have witnesses giving credence to that effect. Normally, crafted assassinations are done so there are little to no witnesses. This looks like individual idealist and police/security fuck ups. Just saying.

Well, you've got an eyewitness who was interviewed by a British newsman who explained how he and his friends were yelling at the cops and Secret Service guys that they saw the shooter climbing the roof prior to the shootings, and how they all acted confused like. If this were a conspiracy, then you have witnesses giving credence to that effect. Normally, crafted assassinations are done so there are little to no witnesses. This looks like individual idealist and police/security fuck ups. Just saying.
Or, done wide open in public so everyone can "witness" it.

Maybe the cops were told he was supposed to be there and that's why they didn't stop him.

First assassination attempt in 41 years.

Tell me again about the tragic "Jan. 6" paper shuffling incident.

Your hate just handed the election to Trump.

Congrats!

Back