Thoughts on Oprah's interview of the non working royals

I watched snippets, the majority of Brits found it truly nauseating to be honest.

Also: Do you figure that I am of very small company thinking that Diana should have thought about what she was doing to her boys by deciding to be a victim?

Also: Do you figure that I am of very small company thinking that Diana should have thought about what she was doing to her boys by deciding to be a victim?

Well luckily there was a heir and spare, but yeh she was not much better. She'd still be alive today if she'd worn a seatbelt!

Last edited:
Well luckily there was a heir and spare, but yeh she was not much better. She'd still be alive today if she wore a seatbelt!

Camilla was right, "You have everything, you have a magical life, why cant you be happy? (paraphrase).

Diana just had to be a victim, and that matters here.

Leader of the black choir which sang at Meghan and Harry's wedding says that Prince Charles invited them to perform and she cannot believe he is racist amid fallout from Oprah interview

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rys-wedding-says-Charles-invited-perform.html

Charles bent over backwards for Meghan, trying to help her get what she wanted as she was acclimated into the family I heard.

Pretty clearly she had no interest in being acclimated onto the family, as is evidenced by her mission to "modernize the monarchy".

Charles bent over backwards for Meghan, trying to help her get what she wanted as she was acclimated into the family I heard.

Pretty clearly she had no interest in being acclimated onto the family, as is evidenced by her mission to "modernize the monarchy".

She was given plenty of advice but refused to take any of it.

Those boys had a father, too, but he was a piss-poor influence on them. Furthermore, they were mostly brought up by nannies and boarding schools, not their parents.

It will be interesting to see what Europeans in general make of this.....if they follow the Brits then this will be another bullet point in the argument that America has decayed so much that following us is a mistake. It will work to convince Europeans that there is no other option than to turn their eyes to China for what comes next in global leadership, and it will motivate them to make the best deal they can with China.

There will be no deals for America, America is destined to become a premier Shit Hole Country, as a lesson for the rest of the Empire.

It will be interesting to see what Europeans in general make of this.....if they follow the Brits then this will be another bullet point in the argument that America has decayed so much that following us is a mistake. It will work to convince Europeans that there is no other option than to turn their eyes to China for what comes next in global leadership, and it will motivate them to make the best deal they can with China.

There will be no deals for America, America is destined to become a premier Shit Hole Country, as a lesson for the rest of the Empire.

ROFLMAO. Jesus, dude. I've only seen non-Americans so determined to see the United States of America crash and burn. WTF happened to you?

Those boys had a father, too, but he was a piss-poor influence on them. Furthermore, they were mostly brought up by nannies and boarding schools, not their parents.

That Oprah special was two hours of bullshit, bollox and braggadocio. Do you think Oprah will be called to account for any of that, I'm guessing not.

Wonder who will be the first to rush to Media Bias/Fact Check? The hot money is on that doddery old fool Trumpet!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9356741/Harry-Meghan-inconvenient-truth.html

Harry and Meghan, the inconvenient truth: Dossier reveals many explosive claims which rocked the Royal Family were contradictory or wrong... so will CBS and Oprah Winfrey now investigate the true story?

Last edited:

Yet he never taught them to throw up to lose weight, throw themselves downstairs to seek attention, speak to an lying arseholes like Martin Bashir or Oprah Winfrey, have an affair with an arrogant sod like Dodi Fayed or think they were too grand to wear seatbelts.

Last edited:
Yet he never taught them to throw up to lose weight, throw themselves down stairs, speak to an lying arshole like Martin Bashir, have an affair with that arrogant sod Dodi Fayed or think she was too grand to wear a seatbelt.

OMG.....do you have some information on that....I mean factual....you have mentioned it a couple of times.

Back