Thoughts on Oprah's interview of the non working royals

Tucker used Harry and Meghan's gross behaviour to launch a broadside against the Victim Culture Cult....it's glorious!
But so apt.

"An English prince and wealthy American actress play victims while millions struggle with pandemic and economic woes"

Those two idiots playing victims is geared for the dumb, no doubt. I hope Harry goes thru his inheritance and winds up broke and ostracized from the Royals. Spoiled brat. He was always the ugly one anyway.

But so apt.

"An English prince and wealthy American actress play victims while millions struggle with pandemic and economic woes"

Those two idiots playing victims is geared for the dumb, no doubt. I hope Harry goes thru his inheritance and winds up broke and ostracized from the Royals. Spoiled brat. He was always the ugly one anyway.

Its his gross ignorance and worse his even worse cowardness that is the problem.

Even worse these shit people are the ideal of the Revolution that is almost done hijacking America, a truly historically horrific crime.

Tucker used Harry and Meghan's gross behaviour to launch a broadside against the Victim Culture Cult....it's glorious!

Tucker is a horse's ass with a nose on it. Hannity is a pedophile who will meet a bad end by a pissed off parent.

But so apt.

Prince Andrew was good friends with Jeffrey Epstein, Bill Clinton, Donald Trump and Ghislaine Maxwell. All pedos. Wassup wid dat?

Your kind are everywhere now, if you want my attention be special some how.

Yes. The sane, intelligent and educated are everywhere and we're looking to cancel all the psychjobs living in Fantasyland. BWAAA-HA-HA-HA-HAAA!

I've already got your attention, #10. ;)

I dunno. But I find two rich brats playing victims on TV revolting.

"Victimhood" a ruse for the powerful to become more powerful.

You can change channels. TBH, I never got the whole Royalty thing. Heck, even Trump wanted to be King. What is it with those European assholes?

That bullshit two hours is being demolished one lie at a time, much more to come!

So much for a 'confiscated' passport!

Meghan Markle took THIRTEEN foreign holidays despite claiming Palace aides seized her IDs

Meghan Markle made at least 13 trips abroad after her relationship with Prince Harry emerged - despite claiming her passport was seized when she 'joined the family.'

The Duchess of Sussex told Oprah Winfrey she 'turned over' her passport alongside her driving licence and keys when she was welcomed into 'The Firm' in 2016.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...despite-claiming-Palace-aides-seized-IDs.html

Last edited:
This week's Spectator cover is brilliant.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210311_194117.jpg
    Screenshot_20210311_194117.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 22
Did you watch it?

What do you figure the Brits make of this?

We cant trust social media anymore and who knows about the british press, I hear that the Revolution is spreading rapidly there.

I watched snippets, the majority of Brits found it truly nauseating to be honest.

Back