Thoughts on Oprah's interview of the non working royals

The fact that this WOKE WHINEFEST of overwhelming resentment dropped a day before International Womans Day is not an accident.

Not definitely but there were strong suspicions that was the case. Meghan Markle reminds me a lot of another prima donna.

They are both abusers but Naomi skews towards physical abuse.

Meghan is a classic feminine abuser...her tool is emotional abuse...particularly blackmail.....she learns her prey and then traps them....which is one the reasons that her claim to have known nothing about what being a royal is like before she married a Prince is 100% chance a lie.....that would absolutely never happen....that is not how she is built.

attachment.php

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1615280323761.jpg
    FB_IMG_1615280323761.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 15
How did Oprah become a thing?
What actual talents does she have?
I give her credit, though, for getting so far on so little.
But I could never sit through her bloviating.
Could just be me.

While not something I'd normally watch my wife taped it so we skip ads. Interesting really as my wife watches lots of the Hallmark shows which I can't take as they are all so perfect. And Meghan Markle was in lots of them. Curious that the myth of race so dominates the minds of some. Humans are a species and race is a myth but you'd never know that.

'Race Is a Social Construct, Scientists Argue'

'Racial categories are weak proxies for genetic diversity and need to be phased out '

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/race-is-a-social-construct-scientists-argue/

Back